Chapter 33

For other readers that read while I published the whole story, keep your mouths shut jeez, it's ruining the fun for other people 😩

<<<<<>>>>>

YOUR POV

"I'm...p-pregnant?" I stuttered.

"Doc..did Hoseok hyung pay you to prank us?" I felt Taehyung's hand squeezing mine.

"Hoseok-ah had nothing involve in this." Doc shook his head then turn his head to me.

"How many weeks have I been pregnant Doc?" I asked.

"For about 4-5 weeks." He read a document.

"Y/N, I'll take you to an OB-GYN after a week." He smiled.

On the look on Taehyung's face, he seems happy. Really happy. I can feel his mood. Doctor Sun faced taehyung and said, "Mr. Kim, it seems you're happy."

He chuckled with a box smile, "Yes actually." Doctor Sun was getting other documents under his desk.

"Oh, I will have to discuss matters with Y/N," He pulled out the documents.

"Aww, why can't I be here?" Taehyung complained and his box smile disappeared.

"We'll be explaining the certain matters of bir-" Taehyung stand up from his chair but bends down and kisses my hand.

"I'll be back Y/N." He faces Doctor Sun and bows, "Tell me when you guys are done."

He exited the door and closes it.

"So Doc, what certain matters are we discussing?" I asked him. His smile disappeared as Taehyung exited the door.

He massaged his temples and put on his glasses again. "Y/N..Are you sexually active?"

"Erm....I don't really know to be honest." I shrugged. "Why?"

I don't know if I am. I've had tons with Taehyung, unexpected (just kidding) rape with Jungkook..one with..

I kind of made a guess, so I gasped then whispered, "Do I have AIDS?"

His laughter bursted out of his mouth as he heard me, "No you don't have."

"So what's the matter?"

He let out a big sigh and closes his eyes. I waited for his response for more than 2 minutes. He kept quiet. Which is making me very more anxious.

"Doc, please tell me." I intertwined my hands together. "Tell me if anything's wrong with me."

He finally opens his eyes and looks at me, "Nothing is wrong." I sighed in relief.

"The baby is doing okay, it's growing healthy," he paused, "but."

"But what?" I asked immediately.

"It's not Mr. Kim's baby."

My eyes widen and I thought fuck in my head. It's not Taehyung's baby?...

"Who's baby is it Doc?" Tears were about to come to my eyes.

"My assistant and I are trying to find it out." He dropped the documents on his desk. "Tell me, with who and how many people have you done it with." He got a notepad and a pen.

I gulped. "Taehyung was my first." He nodded.

"Jungkook was my unexpectedly second."

"Taehyung and I did it a lot of times after that." He stopped writing.

"Does Taehyung know that Jungkook-"

"No he doesn't." He nodded.

"Please continue."

"My last.." I took a deep breath and sighed.

"It's okay if you don't want to say his name." He insisted.

"No, it's okay I will."

I closed my eyes thinking, is this the right choice to tell him now? Or later? Sooner they'll figure out who's the daddy.

And Taehyung...Taehyung will be disappointed in me.. I'm scared.

But no, I'm gonna have to tell him.

I looked up and see Doc waiting for my reply. I gulped once again and took a deep breath.

I spoke the four words that made my heart hurt and break.

"My last was Jimin."

<<<<<>>>>>

Edited by: sami590
Revised by: taehyungjeanss

❤️❤️❤️