Chapter 42

This is like the best scene I've written and enjoyed so far in this book. It's short but eh
😂😂😂
<<<<<>>>>>

YOUR POV

It was quiet, very quiet for that matter.

Taehyung sat on a chair on his phone. Jungkook was there eating on the couch. The atmosphere is so quiet.

As soon as I woke up, Dr. Sun said I had to stay in the hospital for a week. I understand from his own perspective. He also told me about being more careful since now my baby is fragile.

"So, what did you guys do while I was asleep?" I asked them. Jungkook choked on his food while Taehyung's eyes went wide.

"What?" I asked.

"We uh.." Jungkook scratched the back of his head.

"We what?" I asked them again.

"Uh we-"

"We kissed!" I heard Taehyung interrupt Jungkook. I turned to Taehyung's direction. With my eyes wide open. What the actual fuck.

"When did that happen?" I asked Taehyung. "And what part of the body or face?"
To be honest, I don't sense jealously in me. This ship is too real, I want this to keep going on.

"Uh-" Jungkook stuttered.

"On the lips!" Taehyung interrupted again. 

I wanted to smile and fangirl so much. "So you guys are gay?"

"What? No!" I heard Jungkook saying it immediately.

"Did you guys go over that?" I asked one more, making it seem  I was jealous.

"N-" Jungkook was cut off by taehyung again, "Yes actually." My eyes opened wide.

"What else did you do?"

JUNGKOOK'S POV

WHAT THE FUCK IS TAEHYUNGIE DOING? I AIN'T GAY. GOD Y/N DON'T LISTEN TO THIS PABO.

"We were um..touching." Taehyung continued. Oh my god kill me now.

"Touching where?" Y/N asked. Y/N, WHY ARE YOU ASKING THESE QUESTIONS?!

"Over here." Taehyung stood up and pointed to his little penis.

Just joking, he's hella huge.

"Then Jungkook was on top of me, sitting on my crotch." Oh now I get it.

He's turning the fight we had into a sexual intercourse. Alright, I get it now.

"I actually Uh..bit his lip too hard, causing him to bleed." I added.

"Then Jungkook wanted more so, I Uh..rolled him over then I Uh started humping him."

That was too far.

"Oh?" Y/N seems shocked.

God how am I gonna look at her now..

"Taehyung stripped off my clothes then he keeps kissing me like a mad man." I added to embarrass Taehyung.

"Oh my god, Taehyungie, Jungkook is just a baby." Y/N said while laughing.

I saw Taehyung feeling embarrassed, he was looking down and scratching the back of his head.

"So can you guys give me a demonstration on how you guys did it?" My eyes opened wide. Look Y/N I can do anything for you but not that.

"Um..sure." Taehyung replied to her.

Taehyung came up to me and sat next to me, he faced me. His face was getting closer but I wanted to move back...then Taehyung's hand moved to the back of my head and his lips crashed into mine.

<<<<<>>>>>

Edited by: sami590
Revised by: taehyungjeanss
❤️❤️❤️