Chapter 14

<<<<<>>>>>

YOUR POV

I felt his lips lightly brushing off the tip of my Cupid's bow. Then his lips crashed into mine gently. His left hand went all the way to my waist, as his right hand went to my neck. My hand wrapped around his neck as I went closer. The kiss was playful, passionate, and very easy to synchronize. His moves made my lips move. But it was only the beginning.

I saw his hand let go of my cheeks and touched the door knob. He opened the door but pulled out our kiss. Which was frustrating. You looked at the room and it was a gaming room. But only for Taehyung. There was a Samsung TV, and under it was an xbox one, and PS4. In front of it, there Wes one bean bag, and a sofa. The tables were all covered with animal plushies, and figures. I were amazed. This was a man's dream.

I felt his hand on my back which made me go forward. Taehyung closed the door behind me and locked it.

Here we go, if he wants sex why didn't he go with me to his room?

"If you want more," Taehyung's deep voice travelled to my neck up to my ear. "Do a blowjob while I play games with Jungkook and Jimin online." My eyes went wide open. A tremble of trouble went to my stomach. Because deep down, I knew I were horrible at giving it. The last time I did it with him was just luck. And I knew Taehyung wasn't satisfied.

"N-no, I can't." I stuttered. "You knew I'm horrible at it."

"What do you mean?" His arms wraps around me behind. "You were great."

"You weren't satisfied."

"I was. If I didn't, I would've said to play with me." His lips touched my neck. I breathed deeply.

"F-Fine. I'll do it." His lips started sucking. "B-but will Jungkook and Jimin come here?"

"We speak through headphones." He kisses my neck once more, then trails up to my ear and whispers, "They're not allowed in my playroom."

A heat rushed to my cheeks and my lips formed a smile. "Also, that hickey is a sign that you're mine." He kisses my cheek.

He lets go of me and sat down the on the sofa. Leaned back, legs wide open he can see his bulge. I couldn't even predict if it's a bulge or a boner. It was too big even if he was wearing jogging pants. He got gaming headphones and wore it. He grabbed a controller then pressed the power button on the console. He got the remote from the table in front of him and pressed the power button on the TV. He looked at me and smirked, "You can play with me if you suck well."

A joy of excitement rushed to my mind. K love playing video games. Any kind of game is alright with me as long as it's in the Xbox or any gaming console, I still love it. "Deal!" I said out of excitement.

I went in front of Taehyung and kneeled down slowly. I see Taehyung smirked. "Try not to make me moan. If you made me, you'll receive punishment." I nod before gulping.

His hand trailed down to his pants and started to unbutton his pants. He pulled down his pants and tossed them on the side. I couldn't help but to look at his underwear. It was Gucci. Why the fuck would you spend thousands on an underwear?

He pulled out his member and I was still surprised about his size. I grabbed it with both hands and licked the top. It was sweet. I took a deep breath.

And began to enter his member inside my mouth.

<<<<<>>>>>