Chapter 24

<<<<<>>>>>

YOUR POV

"How did the conversation go with my dad?" I asked him. Dad went back to the living room as I went to my room, finding Taehyung on my bed, little shocked.

"It was...interesting."

"I'll guess, did he say he wants to kill you?"

"Yes." He said scared.

"Act-less, he didn't but that's his way of saying he likes you." I chuckled.

"He could've just said 'Hey, you're a good guy' or 'Hey, you're fit for my daughter' but all I got is a 'I want to kill you so bad'?"

"My dad is different." I sit next to him.

"I know. And I'm guessing I will be like that in the future." I beamed while staring at his beautiful eyes.

He looked at me up and down then a smirk formed on his lips.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"It's five in the morning and you're already making me hard."

I looked down, I had on a see-through shirt, and no pants. I don't have a bra on.

"Why? Want breakfast?" I asked.

"Yeah, I feel like I wanna eat pancakes." Oh dear lord, he doesn't get it.

I scooted closer to him, and pressed my breast against his arm.

"Do you want breakfast?" I asked him again. He could feel my breast against his arm.

"Yeah sure, after I fu—" His eyes went blank. He probably already knows. He looked at me, contacting my eyes.

"OH—" He faced me instantly and pushed me down on the bed. His body was an inch close to my boobs.

His lips crashed into mine instantly. There was no space between us. His lips were trailing everywhere on my lips. But I was alerted. The door is unlocked. What if my dad comes in again? What if he sees his daughter get sucked by a man who he had a talk with?

"T-Taehyung the door. We should lock it." His lips traveled to my neck.

"Let me have breakfast in bed first." I tried my best not to release a moan. My house has thin walls. One sound can be heard downstairs. Taehyung knows it too. He has been to my house quite a few times when my parents are not home.

"T-Taehyung.." I moaned his name.

My eyes were !!! when I felt his fingers touching my pants. I covered my mouth when a moan slipped out. Taehyung looked at me,

"Need help shutting that mouth of yours?" He asked.

I nodded quickly. He removed my hand from my mouth and put his lips on top of mine. Our syncing was perfect. He bites my bottom lips as I kiss his upper lip. His dominant part takes over him. I love that about him. He rubbed his tongue against my bottom lip asking for entry. I let his tongue enter the inside of my mouth. His tongue plays with my tongue as if they were battling.

I could feel myself getting wet by just kissing. Taehyung knew it too. That's why he smirked while kissing me. I felt it.

His long hands went under my panties and searched for my clit. As soon as he found it, he started rubbing slowly in a circular motion.

I moaned while kissing him. To reduce the moan, he started kissing me intensively. But the more intense our kiss was, the faster he teased my clit.

It felt good.

"Fuck." He swore as he's getting pissed of with my panty getting in the way.

He pulled away from our kiss, taking both hands to take off my pants. After he did, he took off his pants and hoodie. Leaving him with a white shirt and Calvin Klein boxers. His bulge was big.

And god. I loved how I missed it.

He took control of my legs. He spread them a little wider. He didn't take off his boxers, yet he leaned against my bed and put his bulge against mine.

It felt good. As in, the feeling of his bulge makes me even more horny.

He slams his body against mine, he buried his face between my boobs and started thrusting me.

I think this is what you call...dry humping?

I could feel my pussy getting more wet as he thrusts. Just the feeling of his bulge hitting my pussy is amazing. I never knew Taehyung could do this.

I never knew Taehyung knew so many positions.

My lips parted as a moan came out. I covered my mouth to make sure no moans come out anymore.

Taehyung went faster. The more he thrusted, the more it felt amazing. I am so glad my bed doesn't creak. If it does, god I will get into so much trouble. I spread my legs wider for Taehyungs junior to make me feel better.

"Oh fuck." Taehyung swore under his breath.

"Sweetie, is everything alright?" A voice behind the door made Taehyung stop thrusting.

He looked at me.

"U-um yeah! I'm just watching kdrama." I called out, while biting my lip and looking at him. I saw his little sneaky smirk across his face. I wasn't happy about this.

<<<<<>>>>>
I freaking accidentally let sami590 edited a smut scene. Which was not in our contract.. 🤣😭 I'm so sorry