Chapter 38

<<<<<>>>>>

JUNGKOOK'S POV

After I walked Y/N home, I went to my dorm. During my walk, I kept thinking about the baby. A living bean growing inside of her, and I created it. Instinctively I looked down.

What did I tell you, not to come in a girl's insides? Now see what happened.

It's not that I don't want a baby. I do want one, just not yet, I'm far too young. I mean like 21 years old bunny man looks like he's having baby already.

And dammit I'm also a baby!

As I go into my dorm, I went straight to the kitchen. The first thing I do is always look in the fridge. If there's nothing, I have to call Jin hyung to make me some food.

You see? A baby is having a baby.

"JIN HYUNG!" I shouted I'm sure  everyone in the dorm heard me.

"What!?" I heard an echo through the hallway. I assumed it was Jin.

"MAKE ME SOME FOOD!" I shouted back down the hallway.

"Fuck off and go to sleep! We have a concert!" He shouted more louder this time.

I bet his face and ears are already red.

"BUT I'M HUNGRY!!" I whined while stomping my foot like a little kid, this always gets my own way.

"Jungkookie, what do you want?" I look behind me and there was Yoongi hyung.

Ah, the 2nd best cook in this dorm.

You guys want to know who's the 1st best cook, it's me.

Just joking, the last time I cooked, the food got stuck to the plate, I could literally swing it around and it still was stuck.

"I want kimchi fried rice." I said in a baby voice. "AND SPRITE!" I added. Hobi hyung would be proud!

"Alright, I'll call you when it's done. And shoo shoo." He flicked his hand at me as a sign for me to go.

I heard footsteps walking from the hallway. It revealed Namjoon. Ah the worst cook you'll ever seen.

"Jungkook, can I talk to you?" He said in concerned.

"Why?"

Namjoon took my hand and we went straight to his room. But we took a lot longer, as I kept dragging my feet. He opened his door and closed it when we went inside.

"So what have you gonna tell me?" I asked him as I sat on his couch.

"Tell me about this first." He showed me a paper in his hand. As I read the top, St. Medical Hospital, it revealed Y/N's name.

"How do you know about this? How did you get that?"

"I'm the leader I have the right to know of this mess you made. And again, I'm the leader, all the files of you and the other members are handed straight to me, get use to it!" He crossed his arms.

"What did I tell you about the pact?"

"Yeah I know about the pact, hyung."

"Repeat it for me." He commanded.

"Do not interfere with the other member's love life." I said.

"And what did you do?"

"Interfered and got  her pregnant." I looked down playing with my hands. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Jungkook, you're a good kid. I know that. But if this gets out to Taehyung, it'll be like Jimin and Yoongi hyung's situation."

I stayed quiet.

I made a huge mistake by going to the laundry store.

"Since Taehyung will be going to military with Jimin and Hoseok within two weeks, you have to tell him before he leaves." I looked at him. What the hell is going on in this leader's mind.

"Are you stupid? Do you want me to get killed like? You know how Taehyung gets when he's aggressive."

"Yeah I know. But as a friend, older hyung, and your mentor, I recommend you to tell him."

-

As I exited Namjoon's room. I felt fear and guilt. One, I know Taehyung is very overprotective over Y/N. I know he doesn't want any of the members touching or even talking to her. Two, I guess this is my karma on what I did with Jimin and Yoongi's situation.

Fucking shit, Jungcock why do you have to be so horny nowadays?

"Jungkookie?" I see Taehyung waving his hand in front of my face.

"O-Oh h-hey Taehyungie." I fake smiled.

"Yoongi hyung told me to tell you that your dinner is ready." He smiled.

"Oh, alright. Thanks Taehyungie!" I tried to be hyper.

As I was walking straight towards the kitchen, I thought about the baby again. Every time I think my mind is always on the baby. Why am I so worried about the baby? I've never had a thought of Rose when I've had sex with her.

I gotta say though, Rose was good in bed. Like she experienced it more than I did.

But let's set it aside.

"Hyung, is my dinner ready?" I asked Yoongi as he was on his phone.

"Yeah, it's on the table." He said still looking at his phone.

As I got to the dining table, I see food there in front of a chair. I sat down on that chair and started eating.

Then thought of the baby struck me again.

Wait no.

The reason why I'm thinking about the baby is..I'm thinking of Y/N all the time.

<<<<<>>>>>

Edited by: sami590
Revised by: taehyungjeanss