Chapter 11

Chapter 11 & 12 were combined. I screamed in this chapter when I first read it. Ah also, I've been feel nauseous nowadays. I think I'm pregnant by 7 daddies...

<<<<<>>>>>

6 PM

I couldn't understand why Taehyung wanted me to come over to the dorm, it made me rather curious, but in a good way. The other thing that my mind jumped to when I thought of the word 'dorm' was Jungkook.

Was he going to be there? Uh, of course he was...It's his home. Just thinking about a possible confrontation gave me the chills.

I was so busy imagining nervous situations that I completely forgot to check what I was going to wear. I made my way to my closet and looked around for a few minutes. I narrowed my options to two outfits – casual or cute.

The BTS members lived in one of the most expensive apartment buildings in Seoul. I know this, because aside from all the gossip on Amino and the other sites, I walk past it every day on my way to school. My school was in an expensive part of town, so seeing the magnificent buildings was always a treat for me, even though it wasn't anything new to me. We weren't poor or anything – just not rich-side rich either.

The only thing new to me is that I was actually an invited guest this time.

I placed the two outfits on my bed, spreading them out and studying them carefully. I had no idea which one to choose. Cute outfit – he might think we're getting it on; Casual outfit – I might look out of place as a hipster in a rich part of town.

"Fuck it." I whispered to myself and picked the cute outfit.

Rather looked overdressed than under.

- - -
TAEHYUNG'S POV

I saw Jin hyung behind the kitchen counter as I entered. A naughty smirk formed on my face as I had the perfect plan to gain his attention.

I readied my body as quietly as possible.

Three..

Two..

One.

JUMP!

"Jin hyung!" I pounced on an unsuspecting Jin's back and gave his butt a hard slap.

"Yah—! What the—! Taehyung-ah! I'm reading comics here!" Jin sounded as perplexed as he looked.

"Do me a favour." I said casually. I'm a very straightforward person by nature, and people already know that I will always just speak my mind without giving it a second thought.

"It depends on what the favour is." He attempted to turn to me and made his signature meme face. "Also, get the fuck off my back!"

"Nope." I chuckled, holding on to him tighter "Could you cook supper for my...friend and I?" I didn't know how to label Y/N, as we weren't dating. We mostly chatted about anime things and what not, and besides, I had this inkling in the pit of my stomach that Jimin was going to bang her soon. Or try to at least.

But I really like her, and I know I won't let any of the members steal her away from me.

"When?" Jin sighed.

"Tonight...well in the next hour to be precise." I held my breath, hoping he wouldn't smack me over the head with his comic book.

"You know, I haven't cooked in a while..." He sounded unsure, which made me frown as I jumped off his back.