Chapter 23

I also never knew this book would get so much love and so much hate. I appreciate your love^^ but haters, why are you reading it even though you don't like it? Just get lost please? I had a rough time. Thank you for reading.

<<<<<>>>>>

YOUR POV

"Y/N? You there?" I heard my dad's voice behind the door. And dad has the key to every room in this house.

I looked at Taehyung out of fear.

The only word that came from my mouth was "Shit."

The door opened, Taehyung was sitting on my bed. His hands were intertwined with mine.

The door opened slightly wide as my dad saw Taehyung. The keys dropped from his hands as his eyes went wide. Dear lord.

"Who the hell is this guy?" Dad asked.

"U-Um.." I stuttered.

"Well, there's no running away now." Taehyung looked at me while winking and smiling, he got off the bed and approached my dad. As he went near, he bowed. "Hi, Y/N's dad. My name is Kim Taehyung Kim."

Taehyung said it in English? What a surprise.

"Buddy, don't speak English to me." Dad said then turned his head to me. "You have a lot of explaining to do young lady" He crosses his arms.

"Now tell me who is he?"

I know my dad is angry. I would be too if I caught my son or daughter snicking in a stranger I didn't meet. It's understandable. But with my dad, he is. Um. A little aggressive.

I approached my dad and Taehyung, I then intertwined my hand with Taehyung's. I lifted up our intertwined hands and showed it to him.

"Dad," I nervously chuckled. "I know this is sudden but, meet my boyfriend."

Techincally, Taehyung is still my date. He never ask if I wanted to become his girlfriend. But boyfriend is appropriate for my dad. If I said 'he's still my date' he would shoot him. But with boyfriend, he'll be a little relieved. Psycho but relieved.

Silence filled the room. The cold breeze coming from my window shivers down my spine. The look in my dad's eyes when he sees a man he hasn't met before. Taehyung's eyes averted to me then to the ground. No one is speaking. It's quiet odd.

"Da-"

"Shit down." He commanded. Taehyung and I did what he said. But he didn't say where to sit down, so we sat down on the floor in front of him.

"What the hell, I meant on the bloody bed." He said. Taehyung helped me stand up and we went to the bed and sat down.

Dad closed the door behind him.

"Does mom know?" He asks.

I shook my head from left to right, looking down.

"Y/N. Go watch TV or something, I wanna have a word with him." I nodded slowly, as I got up for my bed.

But in my mind, I was saying "who the fuck would watch TV at 4am in the morning?"

As I approached the door, I put my hand on the door knob and twisted it. I looked at Taehyung one more time. His eyes were..full of sorrow.

Now it got me thinking, why is he sad?

Taehyung caught me looking at him, he smiled a little. I smiled back at him. Knowing Taehyung, he fearing something.

"Y/N. Go." I did what dad said. I opened the door and went out of my room.

I closed the door and went downstairs. I see my mom in the kitchen making coffee. She looked at me and smiled, "Need a cup too?"

What she said confused me. Mixed of feelings. "What do you mean?"

"Y/N sweetie, I know you had a boyfriend from the start." She said while pouring the sugar in her mug.

"What." I said blankly.

"But don't worry, dad won't kill him."

I hope he doesn't. I heard my phone get a text message. I opened my phone and it was Rose. Her words made me frown.

~~~

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Dammit I'm gonna kill you." Y/N's dad said. I didn't do anything wrong...

"What's your job again?" He asked.

"Um a vocalist.." I said awkwardly.

"Well damn." He sighed. "What group?"

"Bangta-"

"My god." I heard him say under his breath 'Y/N chooses bloody well.'

"Um..Mr..I mean..Y/N's dad. If you don't mind...please don't kill me, Im wanting to introduce her to my family." My voice was trembling. It was really the hardest moments in my life. The exams in high school weren't even this hard.

"Wait a minute, are you V?" He asked, ignoring what I said.

"Y-Yes."

"Oh okay. Good, I watched you on TV. You're good. Reminds me of the old days."

OH OH! NOW HE GOT ME THINKING.

"Are you...I mean..were you a singer before?" I asked.

"Yes, but it was awhile ago." He looked up then he looked at me. "Your name is Taehyung, am I right?"

I nodded. "Y/N she likes you. I can tell."

"Well, I know sir. I like her too." If I say I fucked her..this could go wrong so many ways..

"Good. You're lucky."

"Why is that?"

"Because I'm not in my right mind right now. It's fucking 4am in the morning." He sounds pissed.

"Oh."

"And what are you doing IN MY HOUSE at 4am in the morning?" He sounds suspicious.

"I came from the airport. I went to, uh, America."

"Oh right. You won that BBMAs. Congrats for that."

<<<<<>>>>>
I'll try to update this fast as I can. Sorry for the late update.
Edited by sami590 ❤️