Chapter 41

<<<<<>>>>>

TAEHYUNG'S POV

He pulled me by the collar and said, "It's my turn."

A punch came right across my face. My knees collapsed, Making me fall down. Jungkook kneeled on top of me and started to punch my face.

"Jungkook!" Dr shouted while caught the attention of two guards who came to hold Jungkook back, after they finally got him of me.

When the guards came, they held Jungkook by his arms. He tried to reach for me again but the guards didn't let him. "None of this wouldn't happened if you didn't start choking me! He said angrily, I swear he's face was turning red from how angry he was.

I touched my lip to see there was blood there. I smirked and rolled my eyes. I slowly got up with the help from the Doc. "Not my fault, you know that I get aggressive when lads are near y/n." I shrugged my shoulders like it wasn't a big deal.

When I heard that it's Jungkook's baby and not mine. I suddenly felt no love to the baby no more. It isn't my responsibility. If it's with Y/N, I care about her. If it's involved with the baby, I don't have any respect to it.

Jungkook tried to punch me but the guards secured him more. "Let me go!, I'm going to kill him!" He shouted while trying to get away .

"Jungkook, I need you to calm down first." Dr serene him. He took a few deep breaths while closing his eyes. I saw Jungkook's hands getting loose. The guards noticed that he's calm now so they let his arms go.

"Jungkook, the baby is still alive." Dr's hand rested on Jungkook's shoulder. "Y/N is going to be fine too. So no need to punch Mr. Kim."

Dr faced me, "We'll patch you up. Come with me."

Dr started walking south so I followed him. This is the first time me and Jungkook had a proper fight. We never fought since we were trainees.

Now the aura around us feels different.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I sat down on the waiting chairs. Luckily, this hospital floor is only for celebrities. There's no one here. Just me. I ran my fingers through my hair and massaged my face to get rid of the stress.

What if Y/N and the baby goes in public. That's the one thing I'm worried about. What if people think a girl pregnant with my genes. Would they hate her? Would girls or even guys envy her?

This needs to stay away from the public. This scandal that I made will be a huge mess if the media gets hold of it.

So I got my phone, fixed my hair, and took a picture. I went onto twitter and uploaded the photo I just took. I typed my caption, "Thank you ARMYs for the best gift of my life."

I posted it. After a few seconds, I already had 37 hearts and 23 comments. A life of a celebrity is hard as shit. I sighed and looked up at the ceiling.

Y/N, please don't be cute. The more I'm starting to see you, the more I wanna love you.

My eyes started to feel really heavy, the more I tried to fight it the more I gave in until the blackness took hold of me and I fell asleep.

YOUR POV

I opened my eyes, blinking many times as something loud woke me up. "Jungkook! Why did you drop the potatoes!" I heard someone loudly whisper. My vision was blurry but I heard voices.

I pretended to be asleep.

"Sorry, I'm not used to this kind of thing." I assumed it was Jungkook.

"When will you get things right Kook?" I also assumed it was Taehyung. "You impregnated my girlfriend, and let me know just before I go to military. You also framed Jimin and made a scandal around the company. You're lucky it didn't go through the media."

My heart cracked a little when I heard the word 'military'. And what scandal?..

"But since I'm leaving...Kook, I want to ask you a favor." I heard plastics shuffling.

"What is it?" He replied.

It took a long time for Taehyung to speak, but he said after a sigh left his mouth,"Take care of Y/N for me."

There was another long break before either of them spoke, talk about the ship I love.

"Taehyungie, I'm only going to be there for Y/N because of the baby."

"But also be there for Y/N. She doesn't know I'm going to military, I haven't told her yet."

Well..I knew it 'cause of Jungkook..

"Um Taehyungie.." I heard Jungkook's baby voice.

"What?"

"Um..never mind."

I heard quietness around them. I heard nothing more coming out from their mouths. Then I heard the door shut. I felt something warm being wrapped around my hand. "Y/N, please wake up." I had a strong feeling it's Jungkook. I feel firmness in this hold.

I already am so..

"Y/N, I've done so many bad things around the Wings era until now. When I heard that you was pregnant with my—our baby, I thought this was my chance to change. I want that baby to live and see all the things that I see." His hand intertwined with mine.

"I know you already love Taehyung, but please love me and our baby. That's all I'm asking." I felt his hand let go of my hand.

I heard the door shut. I heard footsteps coming my way and then something what's warm and fluffy in my hands. I know it's Taehyung. He loves anything soft.

"Y/N. I'm not mad if Jungkook is the father. Yes, I'm a little upset you didn't tell me the truth but that doesn't matter at the moment."

Wait a minute..did Jungkook already tell him?!

"I care about you so much. I didn't want any member to be near you. I'm sorry I let this slid once."

"I'm also going to military. I don't know why I'm going early but I have to accept it. You're in good hands. I'll ask Jungkook or Namjoon to talk or watch over you while I'm not here." Tears washes over my cheeks.

"I don't want to leave you. You were the second best thing that happened in my life. I don't want to let you go. I hate the fact that it's Jungkook's, not mine." He tightened his hand in mine.

"I love you Y/N. You know that. You probably do. But I need to let out my true feelings for you." I felt a kiss on my forehead.

<<<<<>>>>>
Edited by: sami590
Revised by: taehyungjeanss

❤️❤️❤️