Chapter 30

<<<<<>>>>>

YOUR POV

His lips went to my ear and whispered, "We're continuing this later."

He winked as he got all his stuff and most of my stuff. I carried my handbag and jacket and closed the car back door.

I opened the door for Taehyung to pass through. Then we went to the dining room to eat dinner.

His family was very nice. His dad was joyful and his mom kept laughing a lot. His cousins were cute and playful. And his female cousin was really cute. Not to mention his brother also. He was like the mini Taehyung. Hell, I thought the mini Taehyung would be Jungkook. His uncles and aunties likes making jokes that kept me laughing. Even though his cousins were playing with the food, at least they were trying to be funny.

They really know how to cheer a person up.

But something in my stomach makes me want to puke. I feel nauseous for a minute. My head spins a little by little.

But the nauseous went down as I felt Taehyung's hand intertwining with mine under the table. The look in his eyes asked "Are you okay?" I responded with a smile and a nod.

*2 hours of drinking wine and eating kimchi*

After eating, I said my good nights to his cousins, and parents while I went with Taehyung.

We went straight to his old room. It was neat. For the first time. But Taehyung's dorm was another story altogether.

But I think Namjoon Oppa is the one who makes the mess. Since Namjoon oppa and Taehyung are roommates.

"Wow it's.." I'm still speechless. But he finished my sentenced by saying, "Clean?" Before he chuckled.

"Yeah." I scanned the room, looking at the baby pictures on his desk, his certificates on the wall.

My jaw dropped as I saw one certificate in his name.

Valedictorian

Kim Taehyung

Batch 2013-2014

VALEDICTORIAN?! This is not real..

Taehyung caught a glimpse of me and turned around, he saw me looking at the certificate in the center of the wall.

"Ah, I miss those days." He smiled. "And guess who was the salutatorian." He smirked.

"Who was it?"

"Jimin." My eyes widen.

I mouthed 'what the hell'. So Taehyung is smarter than me, and Jimin is also smart. This changes everything.

So now, this is the question I will look for. "What is your IQ?"

He looked up and squinted his eyes while he make his cheeks more chubby. "Hmm."

"When I checked, like when I was sixteen, I was had an IQ of a hundred and fifty-three." He opened his mouth like an 'O' "I think."

Oh my god.

My IQ is only 143. How the heck.

Okay. I should set that aside and let Taehyung know there's no sex today.

"So..Taehyung oppa-" I stopped my sentence as I looked down at Taehyung's lower body.

There was a huge bulge sticking out of his pants.

Seriously. We were only talk about our IQs. How can you get turned on by that.

"What?" He asked like he doesn't know.

"Look down."

He looks down and sees that his bulge was longer than his nose.

And you know what they say,

The longer the nose, the longer the Taeconda.

A chuckle escaped from his mouth.

"I've been holding him for 2 and half hours. I guess he got bored of waiting." He massaged his bulge.

Sudden. Turn on.

"Fine." I removed my shirt and pants, leaving me with only my bra and panties.

"Fine what?" He smirked.

"Round two."

I crawled onto his bed and lied down in the center. He smiled-smirked while he was removing his top showing this tummy fat and a little bit of abs, then his pants releasing his junior.

His size amazes me a lot.

He crawled onto the bed then came on top of me. "Alright, we gotta do this slow and steady. My bed creaks a lot."

I nodded.

His lips clashed onto mine.

<<<<<>>>>>
Edited by: sami590
Revised by: taehyungjeanss
❤️❤️❤️