Chapter 21

<<<<<>>>>>

YOUR POV

I should tell him.

I really should.

After watching Doctors, it made me think a lot for when I'm going to college. He could be a distraction to my studies, and I could be to his. But..he's too precious to lose.

His cute box smiles when I make him laugh. His appealing eyes whenever he does kawaii or aegyo stuff. His lips were so soft to touch. His di—

I should stop.

Even when I'm talking about him in my head, his thing always comes to my mind.

I wonder how many inch he is...

Y/N! I SWEAR TO GOD.

I could already feel the hot flow coming to my cheeks. Calm down Y/N. Do not explode.

When I was busy cooling myself down, I heard my phone ring. I checked my phone and it was him.

...

Out of all the people that can call me, why does it have to be him when I was thinking about his dic—

"Hey Y/N! I'm so sorry, I was busy in the bathroom." He said.

"It's fine! How's your stay over there?" I cheerfully smiled. It's so good to hear his voice again.

"It's okay, I miss being with you." I can sense him smirking and I'm pretty sure he can sense that I'm blushing like hell.

"Me too." I smiled.

"So did you receive any letters?"

I told Taehyung about my college applications when I was in his dorm. He was really happy for me. He was kissing me, and hugging me like crazy. I was blushing and melting at the same time. Knowing Taehyung is a cheerful person, he makes my heart feel soft.

"Yeah, all three."

"Nani? What?! That's amazing!"

Okay Y/N, tell him.

"Taehyung Oppa."

"Baby, I feel happy for you. I really do. I knew you can get into those. When I get back to Korea, I'll surprise you with something."

Better not be a huge grown dick.

"Taehyung Op-"

"TAEHYUNGIE! Let's go for another round!" I heard someone say in the background.

"Yeah sure, just hold on." You heard Taehyung say.

"Hey, Y/N." He seems excited.

"네?" Means yes.

"Saranghae. I love ya." Awww he's too sweet. Very cringe, but a part of sweet.

"I love you too." I played along while I blushed.

"Taehyung! Let's go!" I think that was Jimin.

"I'm coming!" I heard him sigh. "I'll talk to you later, always remember TATA is there with you in bed. Also congratulations!"

Taehyung bought me a TATA pillow. The big one. It was so soft and huggable. I love it so much.

"Thanks." I chuckled. "I'm guessing you're going for a drink with the members?" I assumed.

<<<<<>>>>>
Edited by: sami590 ❤️