Chapter 26

<<<<<<>>>>>

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Eomma! Meet Y/N." I smiled at Y/N when eomma sees her.

That's right.

Y/N is meeting my parents. Well, only mother. Dad is working tonight.

"Hi Mrs. Ki-" She was about to bow but then eomma stopped her.

"No need to be formal dear! I'm not that kind of parent." She pulled Y/N into a hug.

"How's Taehyung? Is he being a good boy?" I caught in the corner of my eye that Y/N smiled. Fuck what is she thinking!

"He's amazing." Y/N winked at me, causing me to look down with embarrassment and put a smile on my face.

Y/N's mom walks in at that moment.

"So this is Y/N's mom! Hi!" My mom spotted then waves at Y/N's mom while hugging Y/N.

Mother, she is mine. Don't you dare hug her or touch her.

"Hi, you're Taehyung's mom right?" Y/N's mom waved back and smiled brightly. My mom let go of Y/N, and it was my chance to steal her.

"Yes, so your daughter and my son are planning to go to our hometown if that is okay."

"Mmm, yes it's alright. I trust your son to take care of her."

Their talk soon fades away as I pulled Y/N to my backyard. The look of Y/N's eyes when she sees mine and my mom's garden gave me time to think I should smile. She was amazed. "This is...wow." Was what came out of her mouth.

"I..mean..I know you do gardening but this is wow." She scanned around, then I caught her eyes looking at the strawberries.

"Name any fruit and they're here in this garden." I'm not sure if Y/N and I talked about gardening but I knew she loves strawberries.

"How long did it take for you to do all of this?" She asked as she went near the strawberries area.

Every area has its own kingdom. And she's a VIP so I'll allow her to eat anything in this garden.

Well...not everything.

"I planted potatoes first since they were the easiest to find, then went along to the carrots. Then to the straw-"

"Can I eat one?" She asked while her eyes were desperately looking at it.

I smiled and chuckled. "Yeah." I squat down and plucked one strawberry from its stem.

"Is it sweet?" She questioned as I handed her it.

"Like you? Yes." She blushed while she smiled, her lips parted and took a bite of the strawberry.

A sound came out of her mouth while she closed her eyes and continued chewing.

Fuck. She's so attractive even when she's eating.

"This is so good." She complimented. "It's so ripe and the seeds aren't that many." A moan came out of her.

I placed my hands together covering my crotch. I'm not sure if she's doing that on purpose or not. She shouldn't be doing these things when I'm at my family garden.

YOUR POV

This strawberry is so good. It relishes on my tongue. It's so sweet and tender. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the taste on my tongue. Savoring everything in my mouth. I chew it slowly to enjoy the tenderness.

"You can have more. I'll ask my mom to give you a basket." He smiled.

"Tempting, but no I shouldn't. That isn't right for me."

"You sure?" He smirked.

"Yes. I'm sure, I'm also not allowed to take something from someone." I said shyly.

He came closer to me. I could feel his breath touch on my skin. The smirk on his lips made my brow rose up. He went close to my ear and whispered, "What am I to you then?"

"You're my b—" Before I continued my sentence his lips smoothed against mine before he took the bitten strawberry that was in my hand, and took a bite.

His lips tasted like the strawberry I ate. But this was better. It was mixed with a hint of mint while it swirls with strawberry all around. He bit my bottom lip while placing his hand behind my back. I placed my hand on his cheek to kiss him more. But he didn't let me.

Our lips parted away, "What am I to you again?" I felt his breath mixing with mine.

"You're m—" He didn't let me finish my sentence again. His lips kept going to mine. The smell of him was making me melt. His body was pressed to mine. And the fact we're doing this in his backyard. It makes the tension go..carefully but easily, it also makes it alittle more fun, with not getting caught.

As he kept going smoothly, I felt something down there. Some kind of hard thing pressing against me. It made me...aroused.

My god Y/N. Why now.

I felt a smirk on his lips. "You felt him too?"

"Y-yeah." Our kiss pulled away. "We can't do it here."

He chuckled. "I know. That's why I only want your lips." He pecked my lips. "For now."

His lips traveled down my neck. I looked up at the sky and closed my eyes as I was enjoying his lips touching my neck. He plants a kiss, licks and then sucks it. A moan slipped out of my mouth.

Maybe I should do that. To this junior..

"Kids! We're leaving come on!" I heard Taehyung's mom through the gate.

"Fuck." I heard Taehyung swore under his breath. "Yeah! Coming mom!"

He looked at me and whispered, "Don't think it's over. It's only the start! Just wait till later."

He got my hand and intertwined it with his.

I should surprise him with my new technique.

<<<<<>>>>>
Edited by: sami590

Revised by: taehyungjeanss
❤️❤️❤️