Chapter 32

<<<<<>>>>>

YOUR POV

I rushed to the bathroom across from Taehyung's room, I fell down on my knees infront of the toilet, and sick  came out of my mouth.

This has been happening for 2 weeks.

I kept having nausea at random times, my stomach keeps hurting, I felt dizzy whenever I walked to long. What's happening? I asked myself. I'm not sure if it's food poisoning. I lost a lot of my appetite too especially with me being sick. But I can't let this happen. I tried to eat as much as I could.

College is coming up in a months time. If I'm sick during touring the dorms and offers convention, they'll deduct my scholarship.

Yes, my scholarship.

I rested my right arm on the toilet seat while my left arm is rubbing my stomach.  The nausea has gotten worse.

I felt a hand on my back, massaging it gently. "Let it all out." That voice relieved me. He got my hair and lifted it up for me.

It was Taehyung.

I continued puking in the bathroom of BTS as Taehyung kept massaging me. And this is the only bathroom in their dorm.

As I was done puking, Taehyung wiped my mouth with a towel and kept massaging me.

"Y/N, are you sick?" He asked. As I looked up into his eyes, it was full of concerned and sorrow.

"I don't know to be honest." I mumbled as he patted my face with a towel.

It was two weeks after we went to Daegu. I kept thinking that whenever I had this nausea, I kept thinking of the food there.

Did I eat something that can make me feel like this?

He nodded as he pursued his lips. He looked at me and insisted, "Let's take you to my doctors."

As I heard the word 'my doctors' how many doctors does he have?

"No, it's okay. It's probably just A little bit of food poisoning." I shook my head.

"Y/N. We don't know that. We don't even know what's happening to you. You've done a good job of hiding it but you can't hide it from me."

It's true. I've been hiding it from my parents, friends, even Taehyung. But this time, Taehyung caught me running out of his room a lot. I don't want anyone to worry about me. All I want was happiness and a simple life. That's how i live my life.

"So you knew all this time?"

"Nope, I started suspecting something when you interrupted our love session in Daegu."

|||||*Two weeks ago*|||||

He crawled on the bed then went on top of me. "Alright, we gotta do this slow and steady. My bed creaks a lot."

I nodded.

His lips crashed into mine.

His hands were about to reach my breasts until I got distracted with a feeling of sick coming up. I broke our kiss while getting up from his bed and went straight to his bathroom.

*Present*

"That was actually my first time feeling nauseous."

"Well then...I probably already knew." I chuckled as he laughed.

I smiled at him and was going to say something until, "I GOT DOCTOR SUN!" I saw Jin standing in the doorway.

He saw me and waved while smiling.

"Oh hey Y/N." I smiled by the sound of his goofiness tone.

"Hey Jin-oppa."

-

"Miss Y/N right?" Doctor Sun asked if he pronounced my name correctly.

We were in Dr. Sun's office which was in the apartment of Hannam. He's known for highest paid doctor in Seoul. His offices is pure white (unlike me), and neat.

"Yes."

"I've gotten the results from your urine and Bloods." Taehyung was sitting next to me, holding my hand.

"And what's up with her Doc?"

<<<<<>>>>>
Edited by: sami590
Revised by: taehyungjeanss
❤️❤️❤️