Chapter 34

<<<<<>>>>>

YOUR POV

"My last was Jimin."

Doc stopped writing, "Say that again?"

"My last one was Jimin?" I made a higher pitch tone. His jaw dropped and his eyes went wide as he stared at me for awhile.

"What is it Dr?" I asked not to make it awkward between us.

"You had sex with Park Jimin? As in the 95′ liner with Mr. Kim?" He asked me making sure.

"Yes..." I said quietly. The shame in my tone was noticeable as he tries to shake it off himself. I kinda feel awkward..

He shook it off by shaking his head and closing his eyes, "Tell me when was it when you had sex with Park Jimin?"

"It was before they went to Billboard Music Awards and it was before I graduated high school." He started to write down again.

"Do you know when the date was you made sex with him?" He questioned while looking down at his notepad.

"May 6, 2018." I quietly said.

May 6, 2018, Midnight

12:23PM

My parents were out of town which meant I can do whatever I want in the house. I was on my bed, no bra and a see through shirt and panties, eating popcorn, watching Hwarang episode 18, where Taehyung gets ′stabbed′ with a sword. I always cried every time I see that episode.

As I reached for popcorn, all I felt were seeds. Making me had to go downstairs to microwave the popcorn for 3 minutes. How much I love waiting.

The doorbell rang. It startled me to hell, it was midnight! Who would show up on my doorstep at this time.

I got a frying pan incase it was a murderer or a thief.

Back to when I was a kid, my mom taught me how to wack someone with a frying pan. I did that on dad with an actual frying pan that I got grounded for a day.

But hey, I was only seven back then.

I opened the door slowly and when I forcefully opened the door wide, I was ready to hit the thief but I stopped. He was wearing all black. His hair was black too. He had on a black mask and sunglasses. His hoodie is even plain black.

Almost like a celebrity. It reminded me of Yoongi-oppa and Jungkook.

He backed away, with his hands up in surrender, "Please don't pan me! I'm not a murderer!" That is all what he said.

Although his voice did sound familiar.

"Who the hell goes outside at this time and rings someone's doorbell?!" I raised my voice.

"It's me!" He took off his sunglasses and mask and shook his hair. "Jimin!"

I sighed in relief, "What are you doing here in the middle of the night?"

"I just wanted to say hi."

"In the middle of the night?"

"Can I not?" He shrugs and he comes into my house and passes by me.

I closed the door behind me and lock it.

"What are you doing at this time? Are you not right in the head?" I asked him while I see him removing his hoodie.

I turned away as he revealed his muscle toned arms.

He's sleeveless.

"Alright then, make yourself comfortable."

"Thanks." He chuckles. "Your folks not at home?"

"They're on a business trip and staying at my grandma's." I said still not looking at him.

"Ah, alright." He started to scan the living room and the kitchen. "Nice house."

"Thanks." I responded on instinct. "Wait.."

"Hmm?"

"How do you know where I live?"

"Taehyung showed me your place when he wants to come to you." I nodded as I pursued my lips.

As I tried to look at him, but he was bloody shirtless this time.

"Woah, when I said to get comfortable that doesn't mean you can remove your shirt!?" He laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"You do know you only have a see through shirt and panties on right?" My eyes open wide with my mouth forming a big 'O'.

"Shit." I turned around so he wouldn't look at my boobs. "B-But this is my house I have a r-reason why I-I'm dressed l-like this." I feel slightly embarrassed. I can feel my cheeks heating up.

"It's not your house, your parent's pay for the bills while you just eat, and sleep here." I heard footsteps coming closer to me.

Shit he is right.

"So answer this," I felt his hand snaking to my waist. "Who do you think is better with pleasuring you? Taehyung or Jungkook?"

I eyes open wide and I turn around, crossing my arms so he won't see my nipples. "How did you—"

"Jungkook told me."

What the hell Jungkook. I thought that was our secret!

I kept quiet. I had a guilty feeling. I hated it. I didn't want to be called a slut because I enjoyed having sex with Taehyung and Jungkook.

Although..it would be interesting if Taehyung and Jungkook did it..

Y/N snap out of it! Taehyung isn't gay!

"So?" He pulled me closer by my waist. "Tell me who's better?"

His lips were a few feet away from my lips.

I gotta say Jimin is quiet tall.

"T-Taehyung." I stuttered and quietly said.

He nodded slowly and smirked, "Who do you think is better, me or Taehyung?"

"Jimin-oppa, I've never had it with you, so I don't know what it feels." I shrugged m while trying to make it aeygo. Just to escape from his hands.

"Lets see then shall we?" He smirked again.

"What are you—" I was cut off by his lips crashing against mine. My eyes opened wide.

For some reason, I resisted. I tried not to kiss back.

As soon as he noticed, he pulled back while licking his lips and smirking with a chuckled.

"What's wrong baby girl?"

"This is wrong—"

His lips crashed mine again but this time, feeling a friction of his bulge pressing up against me.

<<<<<>>>>>
Edited by: sami590
Revised by: taehyungjeanss
❤️❤️❤️