Chapter 10

<<<<<>>>>>

Tae💚:
Whatever you'd like to watch, it's my treat.

Snow White💟:
Hmm...anything with no horror.

Tae💚:
Anything with horror? Sure. I'll get Annabelle.

I rolled my eyes and smiled at his response. Taehyung was the type of guy to fool around with me. It's annoying but he texts sweet things after.
Indeed, he was a charmer. Even in texts, I could see his beautiful face. He knows how to make a woman laugh, smile, or even feel loved.

However much I try to avoid the dirty talk due to school and my job at the laundromat, Taehyung always manages to turn all our conversations sexual. He adds a wink emoji in every text message

It was lunch time at school. I stepped in and scanned the noisy cafeteria for my friends. I smiled as I saw them waving at me from a faraway table, and I headed happily towards them, overhearing some random high school gossip from the seated groups within your earshot.

I rolled my eyes at the whispers as I plopped down next to Rose, one of my closest friends.

"Jeez, Y/N, I didn't even open my mouth yet and you're already rolling your eyes." Rose laughed, giving me a side-eyed glance.

"Oh" I smiled "Sometimes this high school gossip can get a bit out of hand, like overhearing someone talk about Jung Won's ingrown toenail." I scrunched my face in disgust. "It's a cafeteria and who cares about a smelly toe?"

Both Jennie and Lee burst into simultaneous laughter at my observation, with Rose shutting her ears with her palms.

"Guess you overheard the wrong gossip!" Lee laughed and looked at me sympathetically, cocking her head to the side and resting her head on her hand.

"What was I supposed to overhear then?" I asked only half-interested. My friends knew I wasn't into gossip all that much.

"The Bangtan dating rumour, pabo! It's all over the news!" Jennie pulled her phone from her pocket, showing me reported media article.

I squinted as I took her phone and scanned through the article, eyes growing wider by each passing word.

Breaking: Kim Taehyung, member of the group BTS, also known by his stage name V, is reportedly secretly dating an unknown girl, and according to a Big Hit staff member, who wishes to remain anonymous, picked up the idol's phone which he had dropped during a concert. The member of staff was about to hand him his phone, when they felt the phone vibrate in their hand. They stated it was a text message from an unknown girl, simply nicknamed 'Princess'. ARMYs around the world are speculating whether this could be an April fool's joke, or if there's any substance to this story. They are keeping a close eye on Kim Taehyung and his movements. Big Hit Entertainment declined to comment. More updates to follow.