Chapter 46

<<<<<>>>>>

July 30, 2017

Dear Princess,

I know I should've said a lot more stuff and talked a lot more while I proposed to you. That moment was the scariest thing iv done in my life. I kept thinking, will you reject me? Will you say it's too early? I even practiced my speech in front of Jungkook. I had to admit, Jungkook was as awkward as I was.

Looks like the scouts are calling me, I'll write back to you soon.

Love, Prince.

August 30, 2017

Dear Princess,

How are you doing with the baby? Have you found out the gender yet? I hope you're safe and well. If not, I'll punch Jungkook in the face and kill him! I hope you are. If you have any difficulties with college or the baby, always look at the ring. I'm there.

Forever and always, Prince.

September 30, 2017

Dear Princess,

Hello love, how are you? Are you doing well? Currently, there's a war coming if you've watched the news. But don't worry, I'm not part of it. General Won assigned to guard me as well as Jimin and Hoseok hyung. Don't worry about me please. It'll be a pain in the ass if I kept thinking you are.

Yours, Prince.

December 30, 2017

Dear Princess,

As you would of know it's my birthday. I just realized that we never spent time together on our birthdays. Hehe, I'm a pabo. I heard all our ARMYs are wishing me a happy birthday. Tell them, thank you so much for being a part of my life.

Sincerely, Prince.

I read the letters that was sent to me three years ago. Those were the only times he could send a letter. Now here he is. His haircut is a military cut. His strong muscles went toned and bold. He's gotten a lot more tanned then the last time I saw him.

"I did write more letters but they couldn't be sent. The military mailbox service stopped work." I dropped the letters on the floor carelessly, and hugged him tightly.

I felt his arms hugging me back. I felt a tear drop on my shirt. He's real.  I cried on his shoulder. The more I cried, the more I hugged him tightly. He still smells the same, he still looks the same except the scar on his left upper cheek.

He pulled away, "First thing we have to talk about." He wiped my tears with his thumb. "Why was they three kids? When I came into my room?"

"Oh, I forgot." I turned back, looking for the file/birth certificate of the kids. A soon as I found them, I gave them to Taehyung.

He opened the files, scanning them, he looked through Oliver's and Owen's. He scanned the birth dates, then their blood types, he looked at their faces and the birth certificate. But one part caught his eye,  Father: Kim Taehyung