Chapter 48

<<<<<>>>>>

Jungkook and Taehyung got out of the shower, together. They were naked except the towel that was wrapped around their waists. I turned around in the room so that they can change.

Taehyung had really buff muscles..and abs. Like toned abs. I kept smiling when they were changing. His tanned skin, scars on his face—he changed so much over the past few years. No more soft Taehyung.

Only hard Taehyung.

After they were done changing, Jungkook went to Jin's room. While Taehyung was drying his hair with the towel, he sat down beside me on the bed. After he was done drying his hair, he threw the towel aside and his arms went around me. He embraced me tightly as if he doesn't want to let go.

I was surprised at first but I returned the hug back. I never gotten to hug him like this in such a long time. I dug my face into his shoulder and started to cry as I felt a pain in my heart. I missed him.

He notice wet tears soaking in shirt so he patted my head. "I missed you."

I wanted to stay like this forever, but when Ona came into the room, I wiped my tears and asked Ona to come sit on my lap. She came over to me, climbing onto my lap. When she saw Taehyung, she faced me.

"Mommy, who is he?" Ona pointed to Taehyung.

"He's your dad's best friend." I smiled. But also your dad.

Ona faced Taehyung while smiling, "Hi, I'm Ona!"

Taehyung's box smile appeared, "Hi! I'm Kim Taehyung Kim!"

"Oh my god, that again." I rolled my eyes and smile. Taehyung and I chuckled.

Ona pokes my breast, singing that she wants milk. "Taehyung, can you get the cover up over there?" I pointed to the blanket over the chair in the corner, it was a blue and purple colour. Taehyung stands up walking over to get it while I started to remove my shirt.

Taehyung gave me the blanket and I covered my whole left hand side with it aswel as Ona so she could attach herself to my breast, she then start to drink the milk.

Taehyung kept staring at me, like it's his first time seeing my breast or the first time seeing a child been fed. "D-Don't stare at me, it's weird." I stutter, feeling a little uncomfortable.

Taehyung blinked loads and then nodded his head. He then cleared his throat, "So uh..that's Jungkook's child?"

"Yeah." I patted Ona's back as I knew she would be getting sleepy. "But hey! At least you got two kids."

"Is that even possible.." Taehyung's blank face comes back onto his face.

"If the doctor says it's possible then it is." I smiled as I felt Ona sleeping. He chuckles before moving on.

"I got a question," Taehyung asked.

"Yes?"

"Do you still have the ring?" He said it a little too fast.

I showed him my left ring finger, "I never took it off." He smiled while leaning in and pecking my lips.