Chapter 29

<<<<<>>>>>

YOUR POV

"Kids! Wake up! We're here!"

The moment I opened my eyes, my head was lying on Taehyung's lap.

"Mother, just a few more minutes!"

"I'll leave you guys here." She turns off the engine.

"Okay..." Taehyung mumbled as his mom grabs her bag.

"Oh, and I won't be bringing you any food." I got up of his lap and opened my door as Taehyung's mom got out of the car.

"Fine!" Taehyung shouted as he unbuckled the seatbelt and opened the door and got out of the car.

His mom's car is nice. And Koreans really love Nissans. I guess his mom loves it too.

"Taehyungie!" A small boy ran to Taehyung, giving him a hug.

The boy had the same hairstyle as Taehyung but straighter hair, his eyes were round and big and his height is so close as Taehyung's dic— is...

Dear god.

"Eon Jun! How are you doing?" He hugs the boy back.

"I'm good!" Eon Jun stepped back then his eyes land on me. He poked Taehyung on his thigh then points at me, "Taehyungie, who is she?"

Taehyung turned in my direction and made eye contact with me. A smile formed on his face then his foot started coming my way. He puts his arm around me, "Meet your future cousin-in-law."

I looked at him with wide eyes.

"What?" I made a pitch voice. He turned his head to me and did a derp face.

"Cousin. In. Law." He kissed my cheek.

"Is she your...girlfriend?" Eon Jun scratched his head.

"네!" Meaning yes.

"Oh," Jun nods his head slowly, "Anneyong!" He smiled brightly, showing his two front teeth.

He almost looks like...Jungkook.

I smiled back and waved like a kid, "Anneyong!"

"Where is Y/N!" I heard a woman coming out of the house in front of me. As soon as she appeared in front of my eyes, she gave me a hug. She was thicc. Small, but thicc. If you know what I mean.

Her hug was tight. Tighter than Taehyung's. She lifted me up in the air for a few seconds then she puts me back down on the ground.

"OMG! She is so cute!" Her hand went on my face and pinched my cheeks.

It hurts.

"Auntie, you're hurting her." Taehyung complained.

"What? No!" She continued pinching my cheeks. My cheeks are going to be as red as a tomato.

"Oh? Mother, her cheeks are red." Eon Jun pointed at my face.

"Of course not~. She's just blushing."