Chapter 45

<<<<<>>>>>

*Three Years Later*

"Mommy! Oliver is messing up my game!" My oldest child complained, I rolled my eyes while turning the wheel to turn right.

My middle born ended up shouting back, "It's not my fault! You're doing it all wrong!"

"Kids! Behave! You're making mommy stressed." Jungkook shouted back at the kids who was sitting in the back.

"Mommy..but I'm quiet.." At the rear mirror, I see my youngest one pouting quietly.

"You sure your wanting to drive? It seems like you're getting more and more annoyed?" Jungkook asked me.

I looked at him with my dreading face, "Yeah yeah I can drive."

One last highway road then I'll able to get home and finally go to sleep, blocking all the world out. I went to have some family bonding time with Jungkook and the kids. Well..I went to family bonding time with the kids.

I finished college last June, Bachelor's degree in Entertainment and Media Industries Course. Jungkook and Namjoon suggested that course would suit me. So since they're under BitHit Entertainment, they wanted me to work there with them. Maybe to keep an eye on me?

I'm now one of the managers of BTS since I know them so  well. I've gotten along with Yoongi and Jin. Mostly Jin, he taught me tricks on how to cook and being a housewife. Yoongi, we only help each other in music but Yoongi is savage when I try to roast him. For Namjoon, we talk but he only gets interested when we talk about science and math.

I also live in the dorm now. I move out of my parent's house when I gave birth to these three kids so Jungkook could help out with them. I stay in Taehyung's room. The kids stay in Jungkook's room. The playground for the kids stay in Jimin's room.

Namjoon has hired maids for each kid. So we have four maids, (one for Jungkook). They're all old, two of them are married while the other two was widowed. I get along with them well. They was pretty nice when I got to know them.

As I parked the car in the garage, Jungkook got the kids out of their seatbelts and car seats. The kids ended up running over to Yoongi who was hiding behind the door.

"Yoongi hyung!" Yoongi popped his head out and looked at then while eating a popsicle, my mother-instincts kicked in and I knew the kids wanted a bite out of it.

"Fine," Yoongi bents down and shares his popsicle with Oliver, Ona, and Owen. In additional, Jungkook all came and kneeled down, then took a big bite. "Thanks hyung."

After that, Jungkook came back helping me with the stuff what the kids had and left behind. We placed them in Jimin's room since Jimin is in the military with Taehyung and Hoseok.

"Jungkook can you buy something for me?" I asked him as I was craving for food.

He sighed, and placed his hands on his hips, "What is it?"

He knows I'm getting fatter everyday so he forces me to go to the gym with him while he buys me whatever kind of food I wanted. It was a deal.

I kind of fell in love with Jungkook. I mean, the golden maknae is still in shape. He's not even getting older, he still looks the same. He still has them bunny teeth which I love. And in some moments, Jungkook does the cutest things when he's with the kids.

Jungkook's genes only went to one kid which is the youngest and is a girl. She had eyes like Jungkook and the teeth. The rest of her, she got it of this girl. The girl? Oh wait, that's me. She was different from the other two. Quiet, small sand cute.

Unlike the other two, Oliver and Owen. Jungkook named the youngest, 'Ona' while I named the other two. That's why they have American names. Oliver is the oldest, Owen is the middle born.

*Three Years Ago*

"You're having triplets!"

"W-Wow, did my sperm really spread over her body?" Jungkook sneered. I elbowed him hard right in the chest. "It was a joke." He massaged the place where I just elbowed him.

"No. We've determined that there's twins and one additional baby." He organized the files.

"What do you mean? And is that even possible?" I asked.

"Yes, it is possible. And you're one of the two percent of females in the world thats had this kind of pregnancy." Dr Sun faced to Jungkook. "We'll be talking about other private matters, Mr. Jeon."

"Alright, I'll get on my way." He said as he got up, leaving the room. Closing the door behind him.

"You know that my assistant back then was a intern right?"

I shook my head slowly, "No I didn't."

"He did the files for Taehyung's genes and Jungkook's genes. Surprisingly, they're quite similar to the other members."

I held my own hand, thinking it was Taehyung, "So what are you saying."

I see Dr Sun smile happily, "According to our studies and research, one of each egg is fertilized by a different man's sperm. This can happen when the woman hooked up with two different men at the time she become pregnant. The process goes by the awful name, heteropaternal superfecundation." I looked at him confused. He knows I'm probably clueless of what he's saying.

He said it shortly, "The twins have Taehyung's genes while the other baby has Jungkook's."

My eyes widen, "W-What?! So you're saying your assistant was wrong?!" I screamed back at him at the top of my lungs.

"It was first Jungkook's. Then we started to discover two more babies was hiding behind Jungkook's genes. We took a sample of the twin's blood while sampling it. It was confirmed that Taehyung's genes were behind Jungkook."

"Oh my god, are you seriously joking with me, right now?" I covered my mouth.

So Taehyung not only has a baby, but twins..

"If I was, I wouldn't be saying it in a long form of sentences," He chuckled. "Call Jungkook if you guys want to know the gender of the babies."

*Present*

I was on my desk, filing the papers for the new rookie kids group. The kids roam around the room like they always do. They love exploring things.

"Mommy, I wanna play games!" Oliver said while taking Taehyung's Xbox controller.

I took the controller away from him, "Not now, dinner is almost ready."

Oliver and Owen were so into games as I let them play on Taehyung's iPad. But for Ona, she liked puzzles and solving maths problems.

"Kids and Y/N! Dinner's ready!" I heard Jin shouting  down the hallway. The kids got up, and Oliver opened the door.

As I got up and turned to the door, I see that the kids was  still standing there, they seemed to of frozen. I looked up more seeing it revealed a man in military clothes and a hat.

I covered my mouth with both hands as I saw the long nose that resembled Oliver's and Owen's. The man took off his hat and faced to me, his face lighting up.

He smiled, showing his box smile. I missed that smile so fucking much. The first thing I said to him was, "Welcome home Daddy."

<<<<<>>>>>

Edited by: sami590
Revised by: taehyungjeanss

❤️❤️❤️