Epilogue

<<<<<>>>>>

"Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Kim. We will save the date as planned." The secretary said while putting the files what was in a folder on the table.

"Thank you." Taehyung gratefully said. I placed our wedding certificate in a plastic folder.

We headed to the elevator, intertwining our hands together, my head resting on his shoulder while walking. His free hand pressed the 'G' button.

There was no one in the elevator. I played one song in my head. Thinking about the day. The day I'll finally become Mrs. Kim. The day I finally become Taehyung's wife too.

"Are you thinking of that day?" I looked at him, smiling.

"Yes."

He looked at me with them gorgeous eyes as his box smile appeared on his face. I can't believe this man is actually mine.

He suddenly pecked my cheek which took me by surprise. He looked at me, laughing while saying "You're so cute when you blush and have a blank look."

Heat started to make its way up to my cheeks. I rested my head on his shoulder quickly. I frowned as I realized that was my line to say to him. I looked up at him, frowning "That's my line!" I slapped him slightly hard as if I was in a play fight in an elevator.

"Hey stob it!" He begged while protecting himself.

As we reached the ground floor, Taehyung put on his mask and Gucci glasses while I put my nerdy glasses on from 4 years ago. We made space between us, since I'm Taehyung's manager I have to be at the back. Not holding hands. Not even touching him.

Since Taehyung, Jimin, and Hoseok came back, every fan in the whole world went crazy. The members will have a concert tonight together again. During the first concert without Taehyung, Jimin and Hoseok, the other members told ARMYs that they went off. They cried a lot, because I was there. In the VIP selection. Hidden from everyone else.

No one knows that Taehyung has kids and Jungkook has a kid. No one knows Taehyung and I are planning on getting married. If the word breaks out, it will mean bangtan will have to break up. So Namjoon took the advantage of me becoming a manager. Since I'll be near them, I may as well disguise myself as a manager.

I wasn't only a manager, I was also a model for PUMA, Nike, Adidas, and Gucci in South Korea. None of the CEOs knew I'm secretly getting married and I'd also like to keep it that way.

As the elevator door open, the first thing what appeared in-front of my eyes were flashes. I covered my eyes with my arm. But suddenly, I felt my wrist being grabbed. As the flashes stopped, I saw Taehyung's hand intertwining with mine as we went out of the elevator.

"Taehyung! What are you doing!" I whispered even though he can't hear me. Is he trying to reveal us?

Luckily the guards came straight to our sides. But it didn't stop the paparazzis asking questions.

"Kim Taehyung what are you doing here?"

"V, Who is she? We need answers!"