Chapter 44

<<<<<>>>>

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Today's the day.

I'm going.

A deep pain pierced my heart. I didn't want to leave. I'm starting to question why Jin, Yoongi and Namjoon didn't go. Like why the fuck should me, Jimin, and hoseok go first?

Before I set off for military, I met up with Y/N one last time. She was still the same since the first time I met her. Cute, petite and innocent.

As I closed my rooms door, I realised I wouldn't be seeing it again for such a long time, I came across Jungkook. He looked at me, he was holding back tears. His eyes were swelling up and his lips turned downward.

"Can't believe you're actually going.." His voice cracked when he said that, as he tried to wipe his tears. I wrapped my arms around him and patted and rubbed his back. He couldn't resist but to cry on my shoulder.

"Jungkookie don't cry. You'll make me cry." Imagine not seeing this bunny for years. The time I'll see this bunny, he won't be a bunny anymore..

He cried more on my shoulder, hugging me back tightly. "Jungkook I have a favor to ask." I added. "It'll be for when I'm not here."

He pulled away, and faced me with his red swollen eyes, "What is it?" He sniffed.

-

I brought Yeontan with me for when I went to meet her. I also decided to let yeontan stay with her. She's good with animals. Plus, Yeontan is our baby. We decided to meet behind the arena where we first met. The very first place that my heart felt love. I'm dressed in my military clothes. After I've meet her, I'm going straight to the army base.

I saw her sitting down on a bench that was set aside. As she looked up, she saw me. I waved and put on a fake smile. Her face fell as she saw the clothes that I'm wearing.

Her tears began to appear in her eyes and her smile wasn't there anymore. I sat down next to her giving her a hug. I placed Yeontan between us.

"Y-you're really going then." She cried more.

"Y-yeah." I tried not to cry. I tried to keep the atmosphere around us positive.

"Is there even a way to—" She complains but I stopped her.

"There isn't." She cried more. "Y/N, don't cry. I'll be back before you know it?"

"And when will t-that be? Next 5 y-years?! I c-can't wait that l-long!" I hugged her tighter. I metaphorically chuckled at her statement.

"I know I know. That's why I want to ask you something."

I've prepared this for a long time.

YOUR POV

We both stood up. He took his hand of the bench and slipped his hands into his military pants pocket.