Chapter 36

<<<<<>>>>>

YOUR POV

"Oh wow. Um.." Dr. Sun hesitates. "So you're saying he...possibly raped you?"

"What? No! I...enjoyed it." I claimed while looking to the floor.

He cleared his throat, changing the topic. He looks at the paper before turning to you. "My assistant will come and get the results."

"Of what?" I asked.

"With who's the father is."

Here we go.

"Dr. Sun." I called him.

"Yes?" He responded.

"What will happen if the baby is Jungkook's or Jimin's? Should I tell Taehyung?" I stuttered.

I know I'm stupid. But I don't know what to do in this situation. I'm only 18. I can't be pregnant now. Not now.

Fuck my darn hormones.

"When you are ready to tell him, then tell him. He should understand. I know Mr. Kim, he's a nice guy, he shouldn't get too mad."

Well in bed, he's the top. So..

"Okay, thank you."

I heard a knock on the door behind me. "Come in." Dr Sun said. Please don't be Taehyung.

As the door opened, a young man with glasses comes in and closes the door behind him. He has papers in his hands and is looking at them. "Ah there's my assistant."

The assistant comes behind Dr. Sun's desk and hands him the documents. Dr. Sun examined the papers.

"Y/N."

"Yes?" I replied.

"Are you ready to hear who the father is?"

I took a deep breath and hold my belly. I pat it gently and exhaled.

"Yes."

-

As I close the door behind me, I Felt so much guilt and anger. I saw Taehyung sitting there while smiling to himself. It hurts. I felt so much pain in my chest that I was about to break down.

I'm so sorry Taehyung.

His eyes averted to me and his box smile was on his face. I was about to cry, I felt a sudden tear going down my cheek.

I couldn't hold it.

I broke down. I shredded tears.

I feel so disgusted that I've had sex with Taehyung so many times and still didn't get pregnant.

One fucking night with him and I'm fucking pregnant.

I felt a hand on my back. "Y/N? What's wrong?"

I couldn't speak. I was too ashamed to speak to Taehyung. I was just staring at the floor.

"Y/N.. I know it's hard." He starts to rub my back. While I just kept my eyes on the same spot of flooring.

"But whatever you need with our baby, I'll be here."

I cried more. It's not your baby Taehyung.

"Let's go back okay?"

I stopped crying. I sniffle as I look up, taehyung is giving me a handkerchief.

"I-It's okay. I-I need to go home. Mom and dad are looking for me."

He had a reassuring smile on his face. "Alright."

-

After Taehyung dropped me off at my house. Yes, he drives a car. I took out my phone and looked for a certain contact.

As I found the contact, I changed his nickname to Baby's Daddy. I pressed to message.

YOU
Hey. we need to meet up? Really important!

After a few minutes, I got a reply.

Baby's Daddy
Sure where?

YOU
Seon Park. Lets meet in 10 minutes.

Baby's Daddy
Alright.

I turn my phone off and go into my house. No one was at home. I guessing mom and dad got another double shift together.

I got a bag and put the documents in an envelope.

I went outside the house again. I closed the door and locked it. Then I started walking to Seon Park.

-

I sat down on the bench when I entered the park. For a pregnant women like me, I get tired easily.

"Hey." I looked up and see him dressed in all black.

Black mask, black glasses, black sweater, black everything.

Not the skin.

He took a seat next to me. "What's up?"

"Um you know how we had.." I paused.

"Yeah." He nodded.

"I—erm. You—uhh." I'm so frustrated.

"You can do it." He chuckled and took of his mask and glasses.

Revealing his lips.

"Um.. I'm just gonna be straightforward with this." I said too fast.

"Okay.." He paused. "What is it." He smiled while chuckling.

I took a deep breath and placed my hand on my tummy. "I'm pregnant."

His eyes widen as his jaw dropped and his smile faded. I took another deep breath and looked into his eyes.

<<<<<>>>>>

Edited by: sami590
Revised by: taehyungjeanss
❤️❤️❤️