Chapter 6

<<<<<>>>>>

It had been a few weeks since Taehyung and I had sex. We would send very flirty texts to each other whenever either of us had spare time. I still couldn't wrap my head around the fact that I had his number, let alone slept with him.

I was sad over the fact that I hadn't seen him since our mind-blowing encounter, but I still had school and was working a part-time job at the local laundromat, and Taehyung...well, Taehyung is an idol, so enough said.

I usually just sit around behind the counter, as most customers know how to operate the washing machines, however you do get some of those clueless folk who would probably climb into the washing machine or something. The laundromat is usually quiet though, hardly anybody comes in anymore. I assume most people have their own machines at home. Not that I'm complaining, my boss is pretty wealthy, and I am used to my fat pay-check at the end of every month.

I arrived for my shift straight after school. I dropped my bag behind the counter and made myself comfortable, preparing myself mentally to do nothing for the next few hours.

While I was just sitting there, I decided I would message Taehyung. I missed him a lot. We weren't a couple, but I was really hoping it would lead to that eventually.

I smiled as I selected his name. I have him saved as TaeTae. I thought it was cute.

Me: Hey T, u free to chat?

My phone lit up a few minutes later.

Tae: Ur in luck. Roleplay?

Me: Boi, u read my mind

Tae: Caresses ur cheek, stroking ur hair...looking deeply into ur eyes...lean in slowly...kiss ur lips slowly and sensually...

Woah, he was even intense in chat form, although I sometimes cringed at text language. But I'm guilty, too, though, so what the hell.

Me: Kisses u back slowly while wrapping my arms around ur neck...tangling my fingers in ur hair

Tae: Kisses u more gently while wrapping my arm around ur waist...holding u close

I bit my bottom lip naughtily. I was really getting turned on, and that was just some innocent kissing scenario. But then again, memories of that night filled my mind again, so I knew what he felt like, what he tasted like.

Me: Pulls u closer while kissing you softer... passionately

Tae: Kisses u back passionately...then I carry u in my arms, bringing u to my bed, laying u down...keeps kissing ur lips*

I snapped back to reality as I heard the jingle of the laundromat door open.

Ah, man, I mentally pouted. I was getting so into it with Taehyung now.

Me: Ah shit, T...customer...will continue this later...xx

"Hello, welcome to Willton's Laundromat!" I said out loud, sounding as friendly as possible. "Call me if you-" I stopped mid-sentence as I looked up, eyes wide in surprise, gasping as my hand instantly shot up covering my mouth in shock. 

Jungkook was casually holding a bag of clothes. He was sporting an entire black outfit, from his beanie to his shoes. His black mask was covering his face, but I knew anyone would still be able to recognize the Golden Maknae from miles away.

His bored expression turned to face me, his eyes widening in recognition.

"You work here?" He asked, clearly surprised.

"Y- yes.." I stuttered like an idiot.

"Oh great... Uh, can you please help me with these?" He indicated to the bag he was holding.

"Y/N, at your service!" I said jokingly and got out from behind the counter. I went to the nearest washing machine, about to open the door when Jungkook stopped me.

"No, over there." He pointed the farthest washing machine. It was situated in a corner and was blocked off from public view.

I nodded, but I was slightly confused.

Maybe he wanted to take his mask off without being seen, I reasoned mentally. It made sense to me, so I left it at that.

I headed toward his requested washing machine, with him close on my heels. In my peripherals, I could see him looking around, mostly inspecting the ceiling. I didn't pay it much attention, as I was still fangirling over the fact that I was helping Jungkook with his laundry.

I opened the machine door, and motioned to Jungkook to hand over the bag. He silently complied and watched me as I opened it.

The smell of cologne and sweat filled my nostrils as I scooped up some of his clothes, throwing it into the machine. It smelled really good, traces of his lingering natural musk intoxicating me, leaving me wanting to smell more.

I completed my task of loading the machine with Jungkook's deliciously scented clothing, and was now busy adjusting the dials and inserting coins into the designated slot.

A shiver ran through my body as I suddenly felt something touch my ass. Whatever it was, the contact felt very sensual. I was baring a lot of skin due to still being in my school uniform.

It felt good.

I looked behind me to inspect the source of this sensation, only to find Jungkook rubbing himself against me.

Still caught up in the moment, it finally dawned on me.

Jungkook was inspecting the ceiling for any cameras.

Fuck.

<<<<<>>>>>
Princess_Syrin she's amazing here~~ I love her for what she has done with this 😍