Chapter 43

<<<<<>>>>>

Taehyung and Jungkook went out of the room as my parents rushed in through the doors. But there was another man there with them. I saw my mom's eyes flooding with tears as she wrapped her arms around me tightly. My dad gave me a hug but not tightly.

"I'm so sorry we weren't here for you. Theres some things going on in the company." My mom hugged me one more time. In a glimpse, I see another man that walked in the room. When I took a closer look, it came to me that I recognised him.

Dad saw me look at them, then he whispered in my ear, "I'll be right back." He left the room. I looked at mom who is awkwardly playing with her hands.

Mom cleared her throat, "So...Y/N, remember what I told you last night?"

I nodded slowly, "Yes..why?"

My mom patted the older man's shoulder, "This is your real father." My eyes widen.

I looked at the man, he tried to smile but couldn't. He waved at me as I waved back at him. I looked over at the other younger guy, seeing my mom pat his shoulder again. "This is your...twin brother."

BROTHER?!

"What?!" I screamed. This idiot is my brother? Worst of all, my twin? What a great morning it has been.

"Hey Y/N." Lee Dong Wook waved his hand at me then placed his hands inside his pockets.

I looked at my mum and saw her eyes, they was full of guilt and happiness. Her smile showed her happiness, her eyes showed how guilty she was from the past. I started to feel pity for her. I bet she missed Wook so much. I guess this was the only time she saw him was now.

"I'll give you guys a moment to talk." Mom came to me and whispered in my ear, "If anything happens, shout as loud as you can." I looked up at her confused as she walked out of the room and shut the door.

"So Y/N..how are you?"

"I'm...good." I looked at Wook then I suddenly rolled my eyes.

"What?" I guess he noticed me.

"Can't believe you're my twin." I mumbled.

"What was that?" I looked at him again, I replied, "Nothing." With a sweet innocent smile.

The man cleared his throat, "If you need any help with the baby, any bills, or insurance, I'll set it all up."

"No, it's okay." I shook my head aswel as signing with my hand that 'I don't want to'.

"This is my payment, whether you like it or not, I'll be involved with whatever situation you are in." He said as I sighed lightly. Now I know where Wook got the stubbornness.

"Um..Mr.." I paused because I didn't know what to call him.

"Just call me, Seo-joon." It seemed awkward between the three of us.

Wook was there, on the couch eating whatever food on the table. While James wants to talk to me more to catch up, as well as get to know me. We talked about our likings, interests, sometimes talk about embarrassing things that Wook does. Sadly, he had work to get to so he had to leave. His work, he's
a surgeon. Seo-joon didn't get married after he spearated with my mom.