Chapter 12

Inkitt and Wattpad are all caught up^^

<<<<<>>>>>

TAEHYUNG'S POV

7:30 PM

Unsurprisingly, Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung joined us in the shower. I scolded Jin hyung first before allowing him entry, as I needed to make sure the food will be ready by the time Y/N arrives.

"Taehyung-ah, I have everything under control, you shouldn't even be worrying about that, now let me in." Reluctantly, I stepped aside.

Yoongi was more than likely sleeping, and Hoseok hyung would never join something like this.

Hoseok was far too conservative and 'clean' for any sexual activities, I doubted the fact that he even knew how to masturbate.

I felt a bit possessive over the fact that Jimin hyung was stroking Jungkookie, as I somehow felt that he was mine and mine alone. The sensual kiss we shared was still very fresh in my mind, and I wanted more. In turn, I was stroking Jimin and Jungkookie was stroking me.

Even though giving Jimin pleasure aroused me, the thought of having Jungkook's erect member in my hand made me crazy, it was torture being pleasured by him and I couldn't touch him back.

Between the grunts and moans, I looked over my shoulder to see Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung sharing an intimate moment of their own; Jin was busy retracting his lips from Namjoon's pout when he saw me looking, but I nodded reassuringly that I didn't think it was weird.

I think I fangirled internally for a moment, they just looked so perfect together.

I felt the wave of pleasure crash over me as I came for the second time – perfectly in sync with Jungkookie, which to me, was almost romantic. Jimin, being the horny bastard that he is, was coming for his fourth time already, and had no signs of slowing down.

"Kookie," I said while panting, "what time is it?"

He glanced towards the wall clock before responding, "seven thirty-five, hyung."

My eyes widened, I really had to get ready now, all foreplay aside.

"Shit!" I stopped stroking Jimin when he was just about to come, which didn't sit well with him.

"Taehyung- I- I was just about to...Keep stroking!" He reached greedily for my hand, and started stroking himself with it.

"Horny ass, this is going to be your fifth time now," I heard Jungkookie grumble.

Was he... jealous?

I didn't have time to think on that as I concentrated on getting Jimin off. With an extra loud, sensual moan, Jimin held onto me tightly and released the biggest load yet.

I tried to not make it obvious that I was relieved it was over as I quickly rinsed myself and bolted out the shower, grabbing whatever clothes I could find on my way out. Turns out I grabbed Jungkookie's underwear and Jimin's shirt. I dropped it again, and rand naked all the way to my room, not caring if Yoongi hyung or Hoseok might see me.

I changed into black ripped jeans, and a white Gucci sweater. I styled my hair the best I could, and gave myself thumbs up in the mirror.

I bet Y/N will like this, I really hope she does.

I strolled over to the dining room to check on all the meals Jin hyung has prepared. The smell of it alone made my mouth water. It better taste as good as it smells, otherwise I might just skin him alive.