Chapter 25

<<<<<>>>>>

I couldn't keep up the pace when something warm and wet softly licks my core. I moaned out his name. With instinct, I shut my eyes before grasping onto one of my breasts.

It feels good. Too good.

His tongue was long and it kept licking every part of my core. His long finger enters me, I gasp feeling the pooling of my core being devoured. He reaches for my breasts and fondles them without hesitation. He loves seeing me in this way. How I moan. How I enjoy his actions. His nose perfectly landing on top of my core, while his eyes are looking at mine contacting them.

I felt not the need to care whether my parents are downstairs. Coition is something that gets off hand. I didn't care about anything else. All I have in mind was focusing on not cumming early.

Suddenly I opened my eyes widely before gasping. Two long fingers began invading me, I moaned his name again. "T-Taehyung..T-Take it easy." He had no ears to listen before going even deeper.

There goes myself from cumming early.

"God, I miss this pussy so much." Taehyung rubs as his fingers went faster going in and out.

He spread my legs wider to have a better fingering. He uses his right hand crazy inside me as his left grip on his dick and slowly jerking himself. Just seeing him jerking off really makes me aroused. I throw my head back, closing my eyes.

"Tired already?" He pants before he groans in pleasure.

"N-no."

"Good." His fingers were finally out of my core. "I'm just getting started."

I opened my eyes wide as I felt something really massive going inside me. I attempted in looking down but Taehyung covered my mouth, which slammed my head against the bed.

He knew I was about to moan.

No.

He knew I was going to scream.

The more he went inside, the more restraint I can't handle. I was already full and yet it was only half way through. Did his dick get bigger? I never felt it in another level. Taehyung moves his hips, going in and out. But this time, it was fast and hardcore.

"Taehyung.." I moaned. But the moment I said it, he stopped moving.

"I told you. Daddy is my name when I fuck you."

I gulped. "Y-Yes..D-Daddy." I said with no hesitation.

He took his hand away from my mouth and replaces it with his lips. His lips and mine crashed while down there, it was having a wild mess.

I felt something wet going in my mouth, playing with my tongue. We kept touching tips of our tongue then we swirl it together while our lips are in touch.

I felt Taehyung's hand cupping and grasping my boob. The way he squeeze the center made it more exciting. The sound of precum making a squishy noise and made it easier to let Taehyung thrust me is so pleasurable.

I felt my walls closing in and I couldn't talk due to the fact that there's a mess down there and there's a make-out session up here. There were too much feelings in body to handle. All of them are connected to pleasure. My hands hold his back of his neck.

I tried talking. I tried at least make a sound of a word, but moans kept coming.

That's it. I ain't warning him.

As I felt my limit, I made a big moan and 'ugh' sound. Taehyung pulled away from our make-out session.

"Y-You came just now?" He said while still moving.

"Y-Yes.." I said as I felt a hot liquid filling in my pussy.

"I came four times and you didn't notice?"

Four times?!

Taehyung pulled out his dick. His dick was covered with my cum and his. Well..mostly his.

"How did you not feel it?" He asks as he lays down beside me.

"I guess I felt so much pleasure I didn't even know I felt something inside me."

"Really?" He chuckled.

"Thanks for giving me breakfast." He winked and formed a smile on his face. I smile while panting.

"If you want..I'll give you dessert tonight?" I asked shyly. He kisses my cheeks while wrapped one arm around me. "Can't babe. I got a dance practice tonight. I'll text you though."

I was about to saying something but a knock went on the door.

"Kids? You done wooing each other? Real food and real breakfast is ready!" I heard my mom's voice.

"Shit, they heard us." I cursed under my breath.

"Don't worry, I'll explain how amazing you are." He winked causing me to blush. "I love you Y/N. I know I said it too late but saranghae."

"I love you too." I smiled.

"Kids! You better not have a round two!" We both heard my dad's voice. We looked into each other's eyes in fear. We got up from my bed and got our clothes from the floor.

"Shouldn't we wash ourselves first?" I asked while putting my last night bra on.

"Nah, I will eat your pussy after." I felt a smack on my ass.

"Kids. On the count of three, I will come up there!" We got out of my room and went downstairs. I see my dad in crossed arms. I smiled innocently before joining mother for breakfast.

I had Taehyung's cum inside me. And it doesn't feel nice.

<<<<<>>>>>