Chapter 18

<<<<<>>>>>

YOUR POV

May 16, 2018

It was the day where BTS performed in the BBMAs. It was also the day that I'm graduating from high school. And seeing how things flew by fast, it was scary. It was like riding the Vikings, while going down, I could feel like my soul left me. And that's what happened when I took the stage and while the principal was giving me a black board, with a certificate inside.

"To Y/N, our salutatorian, 2nd in honor from batch 2018!" When the principal gave me my diploma, I shake hands with her. But something embarrassing came.

"Yeah! That's my daughter!" A familiar voice shouted in the crowd. I still smiled at the principal, trying to ignore the sudden voice interrupting the whole audience.

As I went downstairs and sat next to my friends, Rose said to me, "That's really nice of your dad." She accidentally bursted a small laugh.

Lee patted my back, "It's okay, it couldn't be worse. He might've danced like an old man." I rolled my eyes and shook my head a little at her.

"Guys, it's her dad. Don't insult her." Jennie backfired.

Jennie is most likely a true friend to me. She really cares about my family and mostly me. She's like my older sister. And I'm like her younger sister.

"To Lee Dong Wook, our valedictorian, 1st honor from batch 2018!" Then a girl voice from the crowd said, "And handsome!" The crowd chuckled.

I rolled my eyes as I see him taking a grin while taking his diploma. He smiled for the picture and began to walk down the stairs. I can't help but to look at him. He looked familiar but I didn't know who and where.

- - -

As the ceremony ended along with the valedictorian's speech was over, I went two familiar faces that were sitting at the reserved seats.

"I'm so proud of you!" Mom said as her arms spread wide for a tight hug.

"Thank you mo—"

"Alright! it's my turn to hug my daughter." Dad suddenly pushed mom backward ridiculously as Dad smiled warmly while giving me a hug.

"Dad—"

"Be grateful you got some smartass from me!" He patted my back while rubbing.

"Y/N! Let's take selcas!" I heard Jennie shout a few feet away from you. Dad pulled away.

"Go to your friends, this is probably the last time you'll be seeing them." Mom smiled.

"Okay," I handed my diploma to mom, and pulled into a hug along with dad. "I love you guys."

"We love you too, now go!" I did what they say and went off.

Ah, this is where the interesting parts gets. After taking a lot of selcas, I saw in the corner of my eye a tall figure. Honestly, I ignored it. I couldn't take what's happening in my life and I don't want it to be ruined. Unfortunately, he was walking by and I automatically rolled my eyes.