Chapter 31

<<<<<>>>>>

ROSE'S POV

The welcoming scent of fresh coffee wafts through the air, calling to my tingling legs to come take a rest. A metallic table reflects the sun, almost blinding me for a second. As I take my seat, I am surrounded by a lot of people who seemed to look like students. I also see some adults, but I rarely see them come here. The sun has heated the chair and it feels comforting and warm. I look around for a waitress or a waiter; the need for caffeine is now consuming my mind.

"Excuse me, miss!" I said irritatingly.

She quickly rushed over me.

She teeters over in a mini skirt and a top that leaves nothing to the imagination. Her heels are so impractical for someone who will be on their feet all day, but she knows they make her legs look amazing. I take solace in the fact that her feet will be aching later, as mine are now. Her face is fixed into a false smile. She had too much make up on and I doubt she can even remember the natural color of her hair.

She pulls a pencil from behind her ear and goes through the routine questions she asks every customer that visits the café. She chews her gum noisily between each word. I place my order and sigh deeply.

As I wait for my order to arrive, I saw someone walking to my direction and he is completely covered from top to bottom. Until I realized the cheeks and the dark raven hair. I knew I had a feeling.

It was Park Jimin himself.

Why would he work here?

That moment happened until nature called me. I stood up and walked to the restroom until I felt that my heels snapped and it was the hope of falling and embarrassing myself in front of strangers. Yet Jimin caught my attention, with fast instincts, he instantly caught me and saved me from the distress.

Now he stares at me and we were an inch apart. He whispered, "Be careful next time."

He helped me stand up once again and I tidy up myself from the incident earlier.

"Thanks." I said as if wasn't a big deal.

"Don't mention it." He replied.

As I went to the restroom and did my business, and I went out and quickly thought of a thing:

This is a perfect moment to seduce Park Jimin and make him want me.

I went out of the restroom and supringsly he was in my table waiting for me.

blablablabla i will write this tomorrow hehe

The café in comparison seems calm. We patiently sit and wait for our orders, courteously nodding at each other, if we happen to catch someone's eye. Empty tables are strewn with cups and packaging. Coffee or tea spilt on the gleaming metallic surface cheapens the look of the café. My coffee arrives and everything else disappears. Just me, my thoughts and my beautiful Soya latte. 

- - -

JIMIN'S POV