Chapter 9

<<<<<>>>>>

Taehyung's POV

Allow me to make the first move, Y/N.

Me: *kisses ur lips suddenly, lifts u up and puts u on my desk while making out meltingly with u*

Y/N: *kisses you back passionately while wrapping my arms and legs around you*

I couldn't take it anymore.

She has been driving me crazy ever since I laid eyes on her.

Thinking about her aegyo smiles makes me smile; her chubby cheeks and small figure is enough to drive any man insane. I bit my lip, thinking of her long, sexy raven coloured hair and sultry brown eyes. She's innocent yet so..sexy.

Holy shit.

She's driving me to my own personal porn land.

Your POV

I felt myself getting aroused by just phone kisses; I knew I was wet already as I felt the damp sensation between my legs.

While I was waiting for a reply, my mind wandered back to the incident with Jungkook earlier, and my arousal was replaced by guilt.

I was so confused, I really didn't know what to do. I was too scared to tell him.

Should I tell him?

Should I wait?

Maybe I should interrupt the conversation...

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone vibrating in my hand. I smiled as I saw it was a message from Taehyung.

Tae: *while kissing u...grabs ur boobs and gropes them gently, slowly put  my right hand in ur shirt and touches ur left boob bare handed.... teasing ur tits*

He's already there?..Is he that aroused..by just sexting?..

So, you think you own me, huh?

You're so messing with the wrong girl, Tae...You better restrain yourself. A naughty smile crept across my face as I sat up straight, preparing to get down to business.

I used both my hands to type my reply.

Me: *moans a little and pulls u close while kissing u...inserts my tongue in ur mouth and plays with ur tongue with mine...French kissing you slowly*

Tae: *while slowly french kissing u...slowly take off ur pants along with ur panties and tosses them aside*