Chapter 28

<<<<<>>>>>

YOUR POV

"T-Taehyung!" I heard myself swore as Taehyung easily slid into me. "Taehyung! P-People might see us!"

"I don't care." He slapped my ass. "Let them see."

"We shouldn't be doing this..especially in a car!" I warned him as Taehyung was going in and out of me.

We were at the very back in the car, doing dirty stuff. Then it led to do this. His mom went out to buy food for us for the trip to Daegu. I guess the line was long or she was stopped by an old friend to talk to.

"Not my fault. You turned me on." He grabs my butt and massages it.

"All I did was sit ther—" I cut off my own statement and replaced it with a moan.

"Stop lying, I know what you did."

"But I just sat there—" I let a huge moan as Taehyung went hard on me.

"You know how much I hate people lying to me." He bends over and whisper to my ear, "You're lucky I love you though."

"T-Taehyung what if your mom comes back.." I said while enjoying the feeling.

"Then oops we're caught." He slapped my ass before I look at him.

"Seriously!"

"Yes." He became slow and not hard on me. Now this is the pace I'm looking for. "Besides, mom knows we hook up."

"Y-You told her everything?"

"No, Jungkook and Jimin told her. Then she gave me lecture." He stopped moving. His dick was still in my pussy. It still felt nice. "Ready?"

"T-Taehyung..we should s-stop—"

My eyes widen as Taehyung went incredibly fast and hard on me instantly. I couldn't keep up the pace. He uses his left hand to rub my clit in a circular motion as his right hand gropes my boobs. Too much feelings mixed. I couldn't get it over my head. Taehyung's grunts and groans made myself turned on. My moans were getting out of hand. I moaned in a high pitch tone.

He pulled out his dick completely, then it put back in all the way. He repeated it several times. "T-Taehyung!" I cried out as he kept teasing my pussy.

He slowly put it in, "The more you say my name, the faster it will go." He slapped my ass then grabs it.

He got full control of my body. I couldn't resist the pleasure. It was too much. He  kept abusing my gspot every time he goes out. He was going fast and hard just like the one from our first sex. But this kept myself going because it turns me on that we're in his mom's car and the fact that people might see us. I kept seeing stars whenever I open my eyes from enjoying the pleasure.

"Taehyung! I'm gonna cum!" He slapped my ass again.

"No one told you to cum yet."

He went faster. He kept hitting my pussy with his big dick. I could feel balls hitting against me.

"Tae—" Until now, I know why he's harsh. I just forgot what he said. "Daddy, I really need to cum so bad!" I heard him chuckle, forming a smirk on his lips. "Good girl."

He pulls my hair as my head goes back then he whispers to my ear, "Cum baby girl."

After he said that I came while his dick was still inside me. He then thrusted one more then came after.

His pants and my pants were mixed up in the car.

"Oh okay, I'll see you later!" I heard Taehyung's mom from outside the car. We both looked at each other.

We put on our clothes as fast as we can. It feels weird, with Taehyung's cum and my cum mixed up down there. And the trip is 5 hours long.

Taehyung got to the seats first while I was still putting my bra. I put on my shirt half way then got to my seat. I then put fully down the shirt as Taehyung's mom opened the door to the driver's seat.

"Sorry you guys have to wait. I bumped into an old friend." I knew it.

"It's okay mom."

"Ready guy—" She stopped her sentence as she sniffed her nose. "What smells so bad?" She asked.

"Probably the food." Taehyung added.

She raised her brows but suddenly shrugs. "Alright then. Ready guys?" She turned on the engine.

"Yes." Taehyung said innocently as I nodded.

<<<<<>>>>>