Chapter 1

<<<<<>>>>>

"Have fun at the concert, Y/N." My boss hoped.

I formed a smile on my face, "Thank you again." I thanked.

I twisted the door knob, going out of the laundry store. I smiled as I knew I'm going to see my bias for the first time. I could feel my heart raced as I imagine standing in front of him.

Thank god, the concert wasn't in a school day. I'm relieved it'll be tonight.

Friday nights were the best for partying. A teenager's parents are off country, opening his door to everyone in his school, red cups on tables, counters, ping pong tables, alcohol beverages everywhere, and loud music beating in the ground. But it wasn't my style.

The best for me was going to a concert after school.

I kept watching my watch, ticked at every second it counters. As every hour passed, I would bug my friend, and shake her. Telling her, "It's four more hours until the concert!" Or even less.

I have a job in a laundry store to make some money for myself. It's not much but it'll keep me from asking money from my parents.

As I got home, placed my school bag at the side of the door. I then went upstairs and went straightly to the bathroom. I stripped off my clothes and hopped in the shower.

-

I jumped out of the shower, feeling excited and smiling to myself in the mirror. I wrapped a towel around myself and went to my room. I got my phone and connected Bluetooth through the speakers.

I tapped on random mode, and 'Singularity' was played. My favorite.

The concert will begin at 8pm. Which gives me not enough time to get ready.

Knowing many ARMYs will be there. Some around the world, some in Daegu, or Busan. But what can you say? They'll be watching the biggest kpop group in history. Screaming their lungs out as they see their bias on stage, hands in the air with an ARMY bomb in their hands..They will be early. I know it.

I went to my closet and selected the the chosen outfit. There's a dress code for the concert but I'm not sure if it fits the code of it.

A black up-to-knee spaghetti dress, covered with a white blazer. I paired it with Nike shoes.