Chapter 8

<<<<<>>>>>

Two hours passed, and I couldn't handle sitting still anymore. I informed my boss that I wasn't feeling too well, and that I would be closing the laundromat early.

I didn't feel so fresh, with Jungkook's come still very much present in me. I was fully aware of this as every movement I made brought on the smell of sex, as well as a very wet spot on my panties that clung to me in a very uncomfortable way.

I walked out of the shop; and a breeze crept in under my skirt, I shuddered as my wet panties felt cold against the wind.

Everything reminded me of the fact that I just had sex with Jungkook.

The walk home was uncomfortable; I tried to keep my legs shut, but that only ended up making me look awkward.

I sighed in relief as I finally made it to my house, running straight to the bathroom. I scrubbed and washed myself for a good 45 minutes, until I felt pure again, all traces of the sticky substance gone.

As the water washed away my sins, my mind kept travelling to Taehyung. I had so many questions, and I couldn't shake the guilt that was gnawing at my insides.

What if somebody caught us?

What if Tae finds out?

Will Jungkook keep his mouth shut?

We are not a couple yet, but I'd be devastated if it had to end before it even really begun. I sighed, trying to loosen the tightness in my chest. I don't want to be branded as some sex-crazed groupie.

I honestly didn't know what I was going to do.

Relieved that I was at least feeling refreshed, I got dressed in the onesie Tae had had previously delivered at the laundromat for me as a gift. It felt comforting and reassuring, but that feeling didn't last as I finally checked my phone.

I had seven missed calls and 29 messages all from Taehyung.

I froze. Oh shit, did Jungkook tell him?

I felt shaky, but reluctantly opened the messages.

Tae: Eomma...I'm waiting...

I sighed in relief.

Tae: U back yet????

Tae: Me miss uuuuuu!!!!!!

Tae: Y/N!!! Have u seen the new trailer?

I smiled. Over the past few weeks of chatting, I have come to know that we had a lot of things in common, such as anime. We are both weird and random, too. Bonus.