Chapter 15

<<<<<>>>>>

Jungkook's POV

"Jiminie-hyung! Taehyungie said to play with us now!" I love acting like a baby. I pretty much convince every member to say yes to me.

"Yeah yeah. Wait for eomma Judy." Jimin rolled his eyes. Jimin calls me Judy. It was annoying at first. But as I kept looking at myself in the mirror, I now know why they call me that. 'Cause everyone knows I'm a rabbit. I'm Judy the rabbit.

Jimin sat down beside me, gave me headphones and an Xbox controller. Jimin and I share the same game room. Taehyung's game room was supposed be my game room. But he asked Namjoon to get it first. And every man's dream is to have a gaming room. I'm still pissed he has his own. And it's the biggest room out of all of the rooms!

As Jimin turned on the TV, our headphones were activated as well as the mic. We saw on the screen, Taehyung is online. I smiled at his username since he had one of most ridiculous name he had to come up with. GucciTan. A mix of his favorite brand and Yeontan.

"Taehyung. Let's play Call of Dirty." I said while contacting.

"Call of Dirty?" Jimin held back

"I said duty."

"Accept it. You said dirty." His eyes turned to crescent moons and his smile began to form. He tried so hard to hold back his laughter but he couldn't.

"Shut up." I started to smile as I began to throw a slap across his face gently. "Call Taehyung."

"Okay okay, let's play call of dirty." I raised my hand up, ready to slap him again but headphones contacted Taehyung. I heard Taehyung made a sound.

Not like any man sound would make. More like it sounded as a grunt.

"Taehyung-ah, are you alright?" Jimin asked.

"Y-yeah. I a-accidentally hit my f-foot on the t-table." Taehyung stuttered.

"Ugh, be careful next time." Jimin said but a smile formed on his mouth. He took the mic away from him and went closer to me. "What's the point of being careful if he's the clumsiest." He whispered to me.

I laughed quietly, as I knew he was. "Exactly." I gave him a nod because we all know Taehyung is never careful.

- - -

It's been 20 minutes since we started playing the game. We're only half way through the game and Jimin just took a rest. He keeps getting us killed. And he leaves us as always. No wonder why he sucks at playing. So it was just Taehyung and me, talking through headphones, eating chocolate and Jimin's leftover kimchi.

Taehyung keep groaning. He makes a sound. It getting annoying by every minute and I kept thinking. Hyung, are you beating? Or did he hit his foot real bad? I don't know what to believe. I kept making jokes about his groans, sounds and he laughed it off with an ′ouch'.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

My moans are getting more and more suspicious. Y/N is getting a punishment. I want my voice to stop but I don't want her to stop. But why does it feel so good. Her technique is so natural. Two hands syncing with her mouth and goes up and down makes me feel so interested about her. What was I thinking. I shouldn't just have asked her to play with us as we all knew Jimin sucks are playing games. I didn't know she would be this good. But it makes me more turned on by the minuted.

"J-Jungkook, let's t-take a break. My foot hurts real bad." I told Jungkook because I knew something is coming. And my moans are going to make it obvious.

"Sure, let's play later." I heard the headphones call got cut off. I muted my mic just in case and took it off. Now I can freely moan while I'm in paradise.

Y/N kept licking my tip while stroking up and down, two hands, while me, leaned back, eyes closed, and opened mouth. I felt it coming and I'm sure she felt it too. My member becomes bigger when something will come. I guess she figured it out.

Clever gal.

I felt it coming, and I was on the tip. But I had a moment to think where I want to be inside her. Is it possible to stop now?

Fuck it. Let's do it.

I stopped her and looked quite confused. "Are you okay?" She asked. I smirked in return.

"Do me a favor." I asked.

"Yes?" I point at the left side drawer, the very bottom one.

"Can you get that box over there?" I pointed at the box of tissues.

"Sure?" She got up and got the box.

"Why would you a need box of tissues?" She raised a brow as she gave me the box. She then sat down next to me. I ran out of pills to take. So I got a tissue box just to convince people, I'm still as innocent as they thought I was. But if one tissue slips out, one condom slips out too.

I took out one tissue and a condom slips out.

YOUR POV

I didn't know why he stopped me. To be honest, I was enjoying it. I believed this is the right time to use my technique on him. But why? Why did he stop me when I knew he was about to come?

As Taehyung pulled out a tissue, a condom fell. Oh I see. Taehyung slides the condom over his member and suddenly he turned to me. "Sit on me."

I blushed as I see his member was fully erect. It was huge and veiny and I still couldn't believe that thing fits on me.

"Y/N. Bad kitties need to be punished." Taehyung smirked and pointed at his member. "Sit. On. Me." I can see his member grew. And I was in despair in riding it. I didn't know what to do. The cold air from the air con shivers down my spine. As I tried a way to get him to come in my mouth.

I got up and faced him. I was about to say something but he said, "Take off your panties as well." His voice was deep and I couldn't deny that. His smirk, his member, his voice. I was living in a sex dream. I didn't want it to stop. So I just did want he commanded. He took my panties off before I began to kneel apart. The tip of his member was touching me and I only stand on my knees.

"Slide it in."

As I began to sit more, I felt his tip sliding in. It was painful but I was wet from all the sucking and the throbbing of his member. I knew his punishments are dominant. The first time I had it with him, it was only minor. He didn't release his 'daddy' side yet.

"Good now go in more."

The more I sat down, the more his member was slowly going in me. A moan slipped out of my mouth and the thought of his member was breaking my walls was painful but pleasurable.

I had so much time thinking, and concentrating of his member that I didn't notice Taehyung's hands went on my waist and pushed you down faster.

"Fuck!" I swore as Taehyung thrusted upwards hard.

"I love it when you swear." Taehyung thrusted hard but slow. He knew I was still getting used of his size. I bit my upper lip while looking up.

"When you get used to it, you'll be doing it on your own." I didn't know what he meant. But whatever he said, I was willing to follow him.

"Wait wha—" Taehyung suddenly thrusted harder and fast. I can't take it. It's too big. I kept saying it but it became less hurtful that it was.

Taehyung knew I were getting used to it. So he let go of my waist. My arms flew around his neck and my head was resting on his shoulder.

It's my turn to do the hard work.

<<<<<>>>>>