Chapter 13

<<<<<>>>>>

JIMIN'S POV

Everyone looked at me with shocked eyes, and stilled movements. As if it was a big deal to them. But what did they expect? They knew she was a girl I would go for. As I caught her sight, she was shy and couldn't even look at me in the eyes. I was soft for that. I want to hold her hand more before the concert. But Taehyung got to her first.

"Jimin, don't start it again." Namjoon said cautiously. He sighed then his voice began to became serious. "You know the pact, and we have to—"

"Yeah I know. —Keep it together." I ran my fingers through my hair. Even though, I didn't know what had gone wrong to me and Yoongi. All I know is that, I lost Yoongi's trust and he never talks to me with personal matter anymore.

I unknowingly built a wall and it shut everyone down. Yoongi was trapped in his own universe. I was trapped in the expressions of my hyungs and maknaes. They think of me differently. Just because I broke the rule that keeps Bangtan together.

By just interfering into a member's love life. But I know I didn't do that. I would never do that. I can't believe the guys can think of me like that. Stealing my best friend's girl? Hell no.

But at some point—

March 18, 2016

I woke up from a headache. My head was pounding as my heart beats. But that wasn't the only one that woke me up. I felt shivers down my back. I felt something wrapped around my stomach. Then I heard Namjoon's, Yoongi's, Jin's. They were shouting. And it made my eyes hurt.

"Why the fuck is she here?!" I assumed that was Yoongi hyung. He sounded really upset. On the verge of crying.

"Yoongi, calm down." Namjoon said calmly.

"The fuck no! Tell me why she's here!" I heard something shattered to the ground.

I opened my eyes with loads of blinks. And as soon as it became slightly clear, the first I saw was Yoongi being held back by Jin. My eyes widen as I saw his eyes were red. I saw one tear falling down from his cheek. I didn't know what was going on, but I know that Yoongi was shedding in tears. He suddenly looked at me, seeing me awake in shock.

"Park fucking Jimin! Explain this to me!" His voice was became louder and on the edge of cracking. My eyes opened slightly wide to see clearer, I saw someone in the corner of my left eye, sleeping beside me. I turned my head to the left slowly. And I knew my trust in Yoongi won't exist anymore. My eyes were in shocked.

I saw Yoongi's girlfriend. Beside me. Sleeping soundly. Her head on my chest, her arm on stomach. Her face was full of makeup, and her clothes were no where to be found. Yoongi, I didn't do anything. I swear. I wanted to say that so bad. But I knew it'll cause more arguments. I regretted to keep my mouth shut.

I felt horrible. I want to scream out pain and relief. Just to take out what was left from me.

"Jimin, you should get out." I heard Namjoon suggest. "Leave her here. Just get out." I did what Namjoon command. I went outside of my room.

I paced around the corridors. I was too shocked to even process what was going on. The first thought that came to mind is, what time it was.

The second thought that came to mind was, how did she end up on my bed?

My third thought was, Yoongi will never believe me.

"Jimin!" I spottedTaehyung in his pajamas with his baby face. "What happened to Yoongi?"