Chapter 35

<<<<<>>>>>

His lips crashed against mine but in additional, I felt his bulge press against me.

His hands started making their way to my hip line. I felt his fingers slipping under my shirt and firmly massaging my waist.

My lips didn't kiss him back. I want to be loyal to Taehyung. With jungkook it was before I got into an relationship with Taehyung. It's understandable now.

But this, I Just want him to stop.

He noticed something was wrong so he pulled away but his hands were still there, "What is it?"

"I already told you, this is wrong."Was all I said.

"What?" He furrowed his brows. He's now taking it seriously.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask him while his hands let me go.

He let out a small chuckle and ran his fingers through his hair while turning his body to the left side. His eyes averted to me.

"You fucked Jungkook behind Taehyung's back. The loyalty you are speaking of is far from gone. Why are making me stop this?" His tone was slightly angry. But I want to prove him wrong.

"What? No Jimi-"

He cut me off, "Or maybe Taehyung and Jungkook are better at sex than me?"

"What! No! Jim-"

He cuts me off again, "Or maybe," He came closer to me but this time, he lifts me up bridal style. I screamed in surprise.

"Jimin-ah put me down!" Jimin ignored me and started walking upstairs.

He found the nearest bedroom. Which happens to be my parent's bedroom. He sees that the covers and the pillows are arranged perfectly and clean. He throws me onto the bed, which made me bounce.

"J-Jimin-ah, what are you doing?" I ask while he closes and locks the door.

He started to remove his pants, revealing his surprisingly huge bulge. He threw his pants on the side and got on the bed. I tried to move away from him but he caught my hand and pinned me on the bed. His body was now on top of mine.

"Jimin please don't do this."

"Or maybe, you think I'm a virgin."

"Jimin, no you've got it all wrong!"

"Shut up," felt his bulge against my core, "And let me pleasure you."

His lips crashed against mine. I tried to be free from his hands but he was strong. His lips traveled to my neck. This is where Taehyung's property is. And Jimin is invading it.

He made red marks on my neck. I tried not to let out a moan but he was tempting. As a moan came out of my mouth, I felt Jimin smirked.

I'm not sure if he knew that if I let out a moan, I become weak and lightheaded.

He let go of my hands but when I tried to move, I couldn't.