Chapter 49

How lovely to finish an book again haha.

<<<<<>>>>>

*One Month Later*

"WOOK! YOU BIG FAT COCK!" I screamed while storming inside Wook's apartment.

As I got the result papers from Jin, my twin brother's name was in the papers. It made my blood boil, and devastates myself that I had forgotten about my friends and Rose from school. Everything flew so fast, I didn't get to greet any one of them. I metaphorically smacked my head until I realiezed Rose lost her virginity to him. At that point, we never knew each other.

Wook's apartment is in Hannam, just living on other side of the building. He's the Co-CEO of BigHit Entertainment. He takes care of the trainees and celebrities who are having trouble getting into fame. Not only that, he was part of many K-Dramas. Yes, he's an actor. But his twin is just a manager, a mom, and wedlock of three kids. Amazing right?

I see Wook sitting on his couch when he sees me walk throw the door.

I went up to him, raising up my right hand. Giving him a slap around his face as his head reflexed to the right. "Ow! What was that for!"

"THIS!" I pulled out the envelope what's full of the documents from my bag. I went over the papers, stopping as I saw the DNA results.

I pulled the paper out, handing it over to him. He got his glasses from the coffee table in front of him. His eyes went left to right over again. It stopped when he sees his name printed on the paper.

Alleged Father: Lee Dong Wook

Alleged Mother: Jung Hyu Rose

Child: Jung Yoon-im

"This..is fake."

"Please, I requested the DNA sample." I sat down next to him.

"B-But..." I raised my right hand signalling for him to stop.

"Wook. Dad isn't going to kill you. You got a good job, famous and even have your own mansion in the US." I rested my left hand on his shoulder. "All you needed is a family. I already have my own--"

"With two fathers." He scoffs. I rolled my eyes at what he added.

"Right I'm gonna get straight to the point, you have got to be there for Rose. Even though I don't like her--wait. Even though I 'hate' her. Hell, her son is 2 years old and you didn't know?"

He stayed quiet. I looked at him to see he was looking down, his fingers were shaking, he began to sweat too. Even though his apartment is humid with cold air. It took me awhile to realize what's going on with him. Is he surprised that he has a child? Is this giving him more stress?

My eyes shoot wide open, it came to me like a bullet hitting my head. "Don't tell me you knew." He stayed quiet and pursed his lips.

I gasped as my eyes widen, "Oh my god.." I covered my mouth in disbelief. "Does dad know?"

"No!" His face was filled with fear. Mopping his face with his hand, he sighs. "If he knew about all of this, my ass is gonna get kicked." He said immediately. I nodded, as I understand him from his perspective.