I

Aries, age 7
Pain coursed through the boy's body - as if lightning was coursing through his spine and someone had dunked him in a pit of acid on top of that. He would have yelled in pain, but he physically couldn't anymore. His voice was hoarse from the screaming of the endless pain he was constantly in. He could barely see, too, just the malevolent smile of a psychopath.

Aries was a young child, who had been taken from his home and was being in a lab that he may as well have now called his home due to the amount of time he spent in the place. It was either the lab, or a cell that acted as his bedroom. It did a lousy job.

The lab was just simply a square room, where he was chained to the wall as if he was being pinned on a cross - his chains able to conduct electricity which was a favourite torture method on the boy. There was many mechanisms around, though not all of them had been used on Aries. They sat there, silently tormenting him, as if one day they too would hurt him.

However, Aries true pain didn't come from physical torture - he hadn't seen his sister for so long. He wondered where Capricorn was and if she managed to escape...

He dearly hoped he would see her again...

He wasn't alone in the room - there was one more person who was causing this pain and making Aries's life hell.

He looked at his captor - he had named the bastard Professor, because of the way he dressed and how he always praised his own intelligence. In his white labcoat that was always extremely clean, he slightly adjusted his glasses that were silver and round-rimmed. Aries wished he could have punched his smug face in.

"Well, well, well," he nodded approvingly at the boy's near unconcious body. He held up a piece of paper that Aries couldn't lift my head to see. The sight from his right eye was also pretty non-existent, so he just saw a bit of paper and too many things blurred together.

"What, Professor dumbass?" He asked weakly. He had picked this words up from guards speaking to each other - it was used in anger so he assumed it was disrespectul.

He was right.

A slap in the face made him spit blood. "Treat me with respect boy or the pain will be far greater than it is now."

Aries could barely move, but he slowly turned his head to the Professor. "Make... me..." The boy was pretty sassy, which wasn't a good thing as the Professor was a short tempered man.

"A fighter, eh?" Professor laughed. "You won't be fighting for very long," his tone instantly turned more menacing. "Raise the voltage and fry this little son of a bitch!" He spoke into an earpiece.

Extreme pain filled Aries again and he began falling into unconsciousness, hearing the Professor's crazed laugh before he fully fell deep into the darkness...

Taurus, age 7
"You have incredible resistance to most things, Taurus. Yet, your weakness to electricity is baffling..."

Isn't everyone weak to electricity!? Taurus thought angrily. The labcoat wearing bastard had been torturing him ever since he could remember and he didn't have the strength to fight him....

"I see the malice and anger in your eyes," crowed the man, his ice blue eyes looking into Taurus's own, a smug look clearly shown on his face. "Boy, you possess great latent power, I'm just trying to bring it out of you," he said.

Taurus didn't care - latent power? Where the fuck was it? Taurus didn't possess any sort of power and this sick fuck was just looking for an excuse to torture him. He was a sadistic piece of shit.

"Well, in any case, we have to turn your weaknesses into strength - you'll be experiencing higher voltage levels."

Taurus began looking at the floor, he didn't have the strength to his head up. His prison was wasn't going to change any time soon anyway.