Chapter 29: Libra

"So, this is pretty nice," Libra nodded approvingly, looking around her new bedroom. As she had entered the room, there were two small, curved ramps composed of small steps (one curved off to the right, while the other to the left) that led down into the main section of the room. The room itself was white and green in colour, with a white eagle and a green antelope painted on the left the wall, almost as if the two of them were playing together. The room contained two beds - one for Libra and one for Capricorn. Capricorns bed was in the left corner of the room, while Libras was in the right corner of the room. Betwen the two beds was a pretty large window with a door next to it, that led to a balcony. On the right side of the room was also a door that led to a bathroom the two of them would share.

"Yeah, too bad I have to share it with you," Capricorn teased, sitting down at her bed. Libra sensed she wasn't normally a joker, but was making an effort to be friendly, which Libra appreciated a lot.

"Shut up, you'll love me as a roommate," Libra replied.

"Yeah, I'm already enjoying it," Capricorn smiled. She lay back on his bed, fully clothed and took a deep breath.

"What's up with you? And why did Aries want to flush Virgo's head down a toilet?" Libra asked. Aries had acted very strange - Libra had gathered he was opinionated and prone to outburst, but she didn't think he would cruelly berate them like he did to her or try to commit assault, like he did to Virgo.

Capricorn had to think for a moment. "Aries was joking, he probably wanted to tell him a secret of some sort in a side room."

"And? Don't tell me..." Libra had no idea Aries and Virgo swung that way. They didn't seem like those type of guys. She thought maybe Virgo was slightly interested in her...

"It's not what you think," Capricorn smirked. "Aries probably sees him as a potential friend. My brother was always wierd about how he went about getting them."

"Doesn't seem like he's changed," Libra replied.

"Yeah, Aries will forever be a pain in the arse," Capricorn sighed. After a few seconds, the two of them looked eyes and began laughing.

They were interrupted by a sudden gust of wind. Libra turned around and saw Leo has burst into their room, and was stood panting just outside the door.

"What's happened?" Libra asked worried.

"There's a crisis going on, and we need your help. It's not looking good you guys," he said, regaining his breath.

"Damn, what's wrong? Demon attack?" Capricorn said, picking up her sword that was leaning against her bedside table.

Libra was slightly worried - she still barely knew how to use her sword and Ascalon had shown no signs of being any sort of legendary weapon.

"No, we're playing hide and seek. And I think Pisces found me," Leo spoke fearfully.

"What!?" Capricorn looked outraged, as Libra begun to laugh. Leo was so immature. "And we weren't part of this because?"

"To be fair, I didn't know I was part of it until Pisces turned his back around and started counting," Leo grinned. His grin was replaced with one of worry after a few seconds. "I think he knows I'm here!"

"How could he?" Libra asked, not believing him. Pisces seemed the type of guy to get lost playing the game or play another game and forget about this one. Surely he hadn't found Leo already?

As if to answer her question the door burst open again.

"Aha! I got you now!" Pisces yelled, running into the room and jumping onto Leo who had turned around in horror and and tried raising his arms to defend himself.