VI

Above is Azula! She looks badass 😍

They didn't come to a stop, like Ryze had thought they would. They kept hurtling down the hole, as if it was a slide. Even the sides of the tunnel were really smooth and he couldn't grab into anything.

Ryze instantly realised what was wrong.

He drew Dainsleif as quickly as he would and saw the the end of tunnel. There would be a light at the end of this tunnel, just after they flew off the side of the cliff and broke all the bones in their body.

It was hard to draw his sword, as it was strapped to his back - he kept trying to sleep himself down with his feet, though the surface was really slippery.

The end was coming fast. Pisces had also noticed it.

"Ryze, we are gonna live right?" Ryze didn't have the time to answer.

With one mighty heave, he unsheathed Dainsleif and dug it into the tunnel with one hand, while surrounding the other hand with energy plunging it as deep as he could into the side of the tunnel. He instantly came to a stop.

He breathed heavily, as Pisces collided with him. Thankfully, he was expecting it and nothing major happened.

"Close call," Ryze muttered.

"Now what do we do?" Pisces asked, fearfully. Ryze knew there was one way they would escape....

"Put your arms my neck and don't let go, no matter what," he commanded. "Try and put your legs around my waist... atta boy," he commended.

Slowly, he took his hand out of the side of the tunnel and moved it as far as he coul d before putting it back in. He did the same thing with Dainsleif.

Slowly, they got to the end of the tunnel - Ryze was so close, he could see the sun rising far away, past the mountains, illuminating the lake with brilliant orange rays.

"Okay, whatever you do, don't let go," he told Pisces. "And don't look down."

"Now I want to look down!" He complained.

"I have a plan," Ryze said. He slowly got out of the tunnel, making sure to move slowly. He swung a leg out and made energy encase it and dug into the mountainside. He did it with his left arm next, followed by his head and then his right arm and leg. He moved incredibly slowly. His right arm plunged Dainsleif into the mountainside.

"Ryze, I'm scared," Pisces teared up.

"Listen kid, you're a warrior and your fearless!"

"I am?" Pisces wasn't sure.

"You are! Now, what I want you to do, is go on my front side. Come round my left harm, so it will be like me and you are hugging."

"O-okay," Pisces said, also moving slowly. He got to Ryze's front and put his legs around his waist.

"Good job, well done Pisces. You're a natural," Ryze praised. Pisces nodded, still in fear.

"Look into my eyes, okay? No where else."

"Okay," Pisces said.

"What colour are they?" Ryze asked, as they began to move.

"Brown, like a really dark brown. But, they look like nice and kind." Pisces did his best to avoid the fact that they were on a steep mountainside and if Ryze messed up, they would both fall to their doom.

"Thanks buddy, yours are blue, right?" He continued moving towards the left. He knew that was the way to Azula's ice platforms. If they got there, they would be safe...