Chapter 10: Virgo

"We're what?" Virgo was thoroughly perplexed - he had thought they were about to become demonhunters, but instead the Asterias wanted to stay with the troupe for a little longer.

They were all back at Sags, Cancers and Libras inn. Virgo had his own cosy little room that Azula gratefully got for him. It was big enough for a bed, a wardrobe, a dressing table, but not much else. He liked it a lot though.

"We have to go to Qilin for one more show," Sag explained to him. She was currently sat on a chair in the corner of his room, as Virgo lay in bed with a book.

He put the book down and shrugged  on his bedside table and shrugged.

"That's alright, I guess. I can meet Gemini there and say my farewells."

"Who?" Sag asked.

"He's my roommate back in Qilin. It'll be hard for me without him - he's a complete idiot.... but he's also my best friend," Virgo said, as Sag cooed.

"That is so cute!"

"I guess so," Virgo shrugged, failing to see what was so cute about it. "He might not even be in Qilin by the time we get there, anyways. He had to go to Solas, since his dad had an accident so he wanted to be with his family for a bit."

"Sounds like a great guy."

"Who does?" Libra asked, walking into Virgo's room. "Erm... sorry for barging in," she hastily added. "There's some food downstairs for us."

"We're coming," Virgo replied, getting out of bed. He thought Libra was very nice and kind, but he always got the uneasy feeling that she was watching him or something...

He always disregarded the feeling. She probably wasn't staring at him. She could do much better than him.

"This Gemini character. He's a friend of Virgos," Sag said.

"Oh, okay," Libra replied, with what seemingly looked like relief on her face. Virgo was a little confused - what did she have to have relief about?

"Trust me, meet him and let's see what you think of him then," Virgo said, picking up his scabbard, which possessed a newly acquired sword. It wasn't anything expensive or exceptional, but it would do it's job. Sag also wore her scabbard, but she put it on her back, over her right shoulder.

Libra led the way downstairs, making small talk with Virgo. Virgo was a reserved character, so he made his responses short and consice, not drawling on like Gemini probably would've done. He loved talking way to much.

"So, Virgo," Sag began to speak as they got downstairs. "How'd you fancy a little sparring. Maybe you could teach me a thing or two?" She smirked as she said this, as of she was teasing someone and was rubbing it in. He followed her eyes and saw she was looking slightly past him at Libra. Maybe Libra liked to spar or fighting in general?

"Sure, why not?" Virgo shrugged. He saw nothing wrong with it and besides, they were on the same team now. He could at least try to impart his little knowledge onto Sag, though he wasn't fully sure she would listen to him.

"You're actually going to spar with her?" Libra asked him.

"What's wrong with it?" He replied.

Libra didn't speak, but stormed off in a huff.

"What's up with her?"

"Nothing," Sagittarius replied, clearly hiding something.

"Yeah, nothing," Virgo repeated. He had to get to the bottom of this mystery! "When are we setting off for Qilin anyway?" He asked, as they sat down at a large table, that had been pushed together with a few more tables. This was done so the troupe could all comfortably sit together and they created a very happy and merry atmosphere. The foods were also of various types and colours, together creating a beautiful aroma that made Virgo's stomach rumble.