Chapter 23: Virgo

The next day, the party of Virgo, Aqua, Cancer, Sag, Libra, Gemini, Scorpio, Azula and Nyx set off towards Erebus.

Nyx and Scorpio had done their best to explain to the others why they needed to head there, but Virgo had a feeling they were still pretty perplexed by it.

In any case, since the weather was getting much warmer and winter's icy grip was pretty much lost on the land, Virgo knew he would enjoy camping out under the night stars and adventure throughout their world by day.

Erebus was a week or so travel, so it also gave him plenty of time to train before he actually faced the royal knight - if he even faced him at all.

Virgo didn't know how he would fair against one of the world's best warriors - especially with his limited training but he would give it his best shot. The royal knight was evil and needed to be stopped.

"Damn, I really chose a bad outfit to wear," Libra said, trudging slowly near Virgo. He looked at her and had to agree - though she looked stunning in her white and gold dress, with high heels and intricate jewellery, it didn't do her any good outdoors. She looked more like a fashion model than a demonhunter.

"I did try to warn you," Sag stuck her tongue out at her. Libra rolled her eyes.

"Like I would believe anything you would say after last time!"

"What happened last time?" Gemini entered the conversation grinning. He had been walking ahead with Scorpio and Aqua, but had slowed down and began walking with them. Virgo reckoned he loved a good cat fight.

"None of your business!" Scorpio and Aquarius said simultaneously, both slapping his head at the same time.

"What the hell was that for!?" Gemini asked, looking at them in anger, before his face turned to one of fear. "Hehe... only joking."

"Walk," Aqua commanded. Gemini sighed and quickened his pace with Aqua following him. He also began to chat to her about a million different things. Virgo couldn't help but smile as Aqua sighed in frustration. His friend was one of a kind.

"There you go. You don't deserve that idiot annoying you," Scorpio smiled.

"You don't have to make yourself and Aqua suffer. We could handle Gemini," Libra said.

Scorpio shook her head. "No, no, you didn't bring him on this adventure. We found him, so he's our responsibility."

"Technically, I'm the one who found him first," Virgo said. He thought Scorpio was pretty cool, but she liked burdening herself with a million different tasks. If she didn't slow down she would get burnt out.

"I think you should be made to suffer with us then," Scorpio teased, grabbing his arm and making him walk faster.

Well, at least she was giving herself one less task to do, Virgo tried to find the silver lining. 

"Byeee Virgo!" Sag waved, as he turned around and sheepishly waved goodbye back.

"See ya," he shyly smiled in response. He noticed Libra looking astounded and couldn't figure out why. Nothing majorly surprising had happened apart from Scorpio being much nicer than Virgo had anticipated. With her sword and shield, and her way of speaking and acting, he was sure she wouldn't be too 'fun' but she was much kinder and nicer than she looked.

"There's not a town nearby Libra, but I have spare clothing if you want to wear that?" Nyx asked. "I'm afraid it might be a little too dark or drab for you, though."

"Yeah that'll be great, thanks," Virgo heard Libra reply. He imagined her in Nyx's clothing and blushed at the thought. He couldn't imagine her wondering on about him!