V

Jungkook

"From what dad told me all I know is she goes to this school and is most likely to be found by herself,"

"By herself?"

"She doesn't talk to people much, no family either so people treat her like an outcast on a daily."

"At least I wasn't wrong when I said humans were scary pieces of shi-"

"Shut up," Tae told me and I sighed. Watching every girl that walked around in the school campus, waiting for the right moment to strike at the said girl.

"There!" I exclaimed when I saw a girl, walking with no one next to her as she was about to get in the gates. Tae looked at me and we nod before sneaking up on the girl.

"Now," I said before picking the girl up by her feet and Tae held her arms, covering her mouth so that she didn't scream. Well did she? She kicked me in the gut and I fell, once her feet got to the floor, she roundhouse kicked Taehyung in the face, causing him to fall on the side.

She dusted off her shirt before sending us some petty curses and walking back in, I saw how some of them watched us and quickly carried Tae who almost cried out of the scene.

Zelda

As I and Jimin neared the campus I saw how there was a little crowd, I was unbothered but Jimin looked excited to see what went on, he skipped to the crowd while I continued with my sluggish speed.

When I reached the place I saw the same two guys I saw yesterday on my street, looked like trouble makers. The bulkier one picked up the other and vanished from the midst of the crowds and everyone started to continue with their routines, going to class.

- - -

"What does Zelda mean?" Jimin asked and I sighed internally.

"Blessed," I said while copying down the notes displayed on the board.

"Nice," He said and I couldn't help but look at him.

"Creepy?" He asked and I nod, making him snicker.

I felt a burn on my back and the middle of my chest, the burning sensation grew and I put my pen down, lifting my palm to place it on my chest, hunching in hopes that the pain could subside.

"Hey, you okay?" Jimin asked and I nod, a few tears stinging at the corner of my eyes but I kept them in, looking up and telling Jimin that I was okay but he didn't look convinced.

"We're going to the infirmary,"

Jungkook

"This is hopeless, can't dad just let me use my powers, I could find her in a second," I said and pout, Taehyung looked at me and scoffed.

"That's exactly why he didn't give you your powers babe," Tae said to me and I looked down to my hands.

"What if I do something in return?"

"Too dangerous,"

"Hyung!"

"Look, we already have the information we need. Tomorrow we can go ask for Kim Naeri and it'll all be fine,"

"Weren't you the one who said they wouldn't give out personal information of the students?" I asked and he smirked.

"We're demons, we have our ways," He said smugly.

"You're just gonna beg them aren't you?" I asked obviously and he glared at me.

"We'll get her tomorrow, I promise you that,"

TBC