🌹 Amy Rose the Hedgehog X Were-animal! Reader 🌹

❖ (F/A) - Favorite Animal

(Y/N) - your name

❖ You are a were-animal who only comes out at night, but what will you do when she finds you?

❖---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------❖

~ Your P.O.V. ~

Another night, another night of suffering, I hate being a monster, a freak of nature, but I keep reminding myself that this only happens at night. I made sure I was far away from Sonic and the others at night, not a single one of them knew that I'm a Were-(animal), but I always have a feeling that one or maybe two of them are out trying to find me and at least help me if they ever found out, I don't want them worrying about me, especially Amy. As I arrived at my second home which is actually a cave that I have hidden very well, I immediately went out to hunt for at least a rabbit, but then I hear screams. It can't come from Amy, can it?

I went to make sure, and it was Amy in pure horror telling the others, I can't hear them talking what conversation but I have a feeling it has something to do with me. So, I ran to the cave to hide hoping they're not following my tail, why does it have to be me? and not only that, I have a love interest in Amy! I can't let her see me like this, she is pure beauty, she deserves someone better, someone... who is more handsome than a huge ugly and stupid beast like me. As I hid I tried my best to sleep it off, I know they won't give up but I've hidden this cave so well that it almost looks like a giant boulder with moss covered around it...

~ 2:12 am ~

*HOWL*...wolves, it must've been time to hunt for them, but then I remembered that Amy is out there with the others. I gotta find her but I gotta make sure she doesn't notice that it's me in this terrifying look. As I got to the scene I saw Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Shadow along with a few others fighting the wolves, I've never seen so many of them, but then I caught the scent of Amy, she's running, she must've left her Piko Piko Hammer back at Tail's workshop so I rush to her only to see her surrounded by at least six rabid covered wolves, it made my blood boil so I got in a protective stance above Amy and growl at the wolves...

❖---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------❖

~ Amy's P.O.V. ~

I don't know whats going on! when I saw a wolf or at least I think its a wolf I immediately close my eyes curled up in a ball crying, this can't end like this! but when the growls and howls stopped I look up to see a pair of eyes I recognized, "(y-Y/N)?", I said and this made the wolf scurry away but instead checked on me to make sure I wasn't hurt, I only had a twisted ankle but it hurts like hell. So, the wolf picks me up to take me to the others only to rush to me and made the other wolves cowered in fear. "Amy! are you ok?!", Sonic said in concern, "y-yeah I'm fine, I think I found (Y/N).." "oh boy..", Sonic said and I explained what happened.

But, when I turn to (Y/N), she/he/they were gone. " (Y/N)? (Y/N)!!", she/he/they can't just simply leave just like that! I was worried sick! I thought she/he/they were captured! or WORSE!! As I was about to get back to look for her/him/them I was taken back home, "Let's wait for her/him/them to come back ok, Ames? she/he/they can't have gone that far..." "ok...", I said sadly and drifted to sleep in my pajamas after a good shower with the help of Rouge since I couldn't stand correctly still in deep thoughts of where (Y/N) would be, I just hope they're alright...

~ In Amy's Dream ~

...I looked around a bit confused, what is this place? but then it hits me, this is a castle, I recognized this castle too, it was from a fairy tale of a girl with pure beauty and a prince with a beastial curse from the witch as a punishment for being so arrogant and rude...I guess this is what those dream makers think of (Y/N) and me? But that can't be true, (Y/N) is the kindest, sweetest, and the most caring mobian (F/A) there is! So what made me dream of this? As I walk to the door I caught a glimpse of the mirror, what a beautiful dress!~ this is almost what I pictured of my future ball gown I ever get a chance to dance in Princess Elise's or Blaze's Royal Ball!~ It's red with some rose shaped fabric at the bottom of the gown, wait...THIS IS MY DREAM DRESS!~ the only difference is that its sparkly with gold glitter and tiny rhinestones of a light gold, I would've loved to let my tears out in happiness but then I remembered that this is a dream but, it felt so real! even my own hair and quills are put up in a beautiful bun! I feel like a princess!~