.:||🎄Christmas Special: Shadow X Reader🎄||:.

❖ (Y/N) - your name

❖ (F/F) - Favorite flowers

❖ (E/C) - eye color

❖ Your in Sonic's Christmas/sleepover party but there's something suspicious about the edgy hedgehog, Shadow, is he your Secret Santa?

❖---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------❖

.:|| Shadow's P.O.V. ||:.

    Dammit, (Y/N) looks so beautiful/handsome in that get-up I couldn't help but blush softly, no doubt Rouge helped her/him/them, but, lately, I've been reading through some piano lessons, and I even sent some mixtapes to her/him/them along with some (F/F) too. I told Rouge about it and she told me that I'm becoming (Y/N)'s secret Santa, a poor choice of words I must say, oh well, guess I'll play along to these festivities. As I made my way to the couch where Rouge and (Y/N) play Soul Calibur against each other, I couldn't help myself but blush softly, she/he/they look so cute being so focused, "Yes!~ oh hey Shads!~", (Y/N) greeted me, I always hated that nickname but, she's/he's/they're an exception. "Hey (Y/N)" "wanna go for a few rounds? or would you rather play Call of Duty?", she/he/they asked I guess I could loosen up a bit, so I smirked feeling a bit competitive.

"Which one can I beat you quicker?~" "Oh, it's on Shads!~", and then we both vigorously play against each other, I didn't realize that the others were cheering for either myself or (Y/N)'s, in the end, it ends up in a tie. "You've gotten better~ do you need a drink Shads? you look a bit redder than usual~", she/he/they said to me, "I'm fine, but a coke would be nice of you" "whatever Shady~", I growled hearing that name that I also despised but once again I smiled shaking my head. 

    "Hey, Shadow~ So, you still thinking about how are you gonna confess to (Y/N)?~" "Rouge...no, I haven't, I didn't think it would be this hard to tell another person's feelings...", I said blatantly, but it is true, I haven't felt any emotion for more than 50 years. "Just take your time and let your heart do the talking~ Oh, here comes (Y/N)~" "Shadow!~ c'mon slowpoke we're gonna miss them!~", (Y/N) exclaimed pulling me outside, "missing what-", shooting stars, there's so many of them too, I took a glance at everyone, and then (Y/N), they all have their hands together and their eyes closed. Jet told me that the Babylonians do this, then it hit me, Maria did the same as well. So I close my eyes and put my hands together, saying my wish in my mind...

...I wish...I could be happy again like fifty years ago...

...A few hours later, everyone was getting tired and they all head to their designated rooms. I was wearing some pajamas as well, but when I open the door to my bedroom I was greeted by (Y/N) wearing her/his/their pajamas as well, sitting on a bean bag and drinking hot choco that she/he/they prepared with some baked goods...

 I was wearing some pajamas as well, but when I open the door to my bedroom I was greeted by (Y/N) wearing her/his/their pajamas as well, sitting on a bean bag and drinking hot choco that she/he/they prepared with some baked goods