🦋 Sonic X Shy! Reader 🦋

F/A - Favorite Animal

(Y/N) - your name

(F/C) - Favorite color

(F/F) - Favorite flowers

(E/C) - eye color

Requested by ---> CadetMicahLynn 

❖Your a shy mobian who just moved to the United Federation as Station Square, how will you react to when you met the fastest hedgehog alive?

❖---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------❖

~ Your P.O.V. ~

I'm a new resident in Station Square but, instead of putting my boxes and furniture in my new house I was invited by a pink hedgehog named Amy Rose, it said she'd pick me up in the next 3 minutes. I'm actually quite surprised by how quick my arrival spread across town, so I took a nice shower and put on some clothes to keep me warm from this winter-chilled Autumn...

(( since the reader is gender mutual you can choose which outfit, Pictures belongs to its rightful owners! ))

or

...I look at myself in the mirror, I love my outfits but I'm more of an introvert mobian rather than an extrovert one. Maybe I shouldn't go, as I pick up the number from the invitation and pick up the phone there was a knock at my door, 'that's weird...', I thought and I put the phone and the letter down heading to the front door to open. "Hi there!~ I'm Amy Rose!~", she greeted herself and I began to stutter, "H-hi A-Amy, I'm (Y-Y/N) (F-F/A)..." "It's a pleasure (Y/N)! C'mon! I'll drive!~ ^w^", She confirms and I took my wallet, phone, and keys before she drags me, I'm guessing she's the shopaholic type? But I guess whatever keeps her busy, as we both got in her car we head to a mall...