🌟 Boyfriend! Silver X Pokemon Trainer! Bf/Gf! Reader 🌟

(F/A) - Favorite Animal

(Y/N) - your name

(E/C) - Eye color

(F/F/P) - First favorite pokemon

(S/F/P) - Second favorite pokemon

❖ Requested by Stormthedragon321 , You and your pokemons are training hard to keep something off your mind that happened in the past making your boyfriend - Silver worried. I really hope this is what you hope to expect QwQ enjoy!~

❖---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------❖

~ Third P.O.V. ~

     You are a pokemon trainer, you train and bond with two of your pokemons that you've raised since they were just eggs. You love them both so much, and they love you as well. However today you and your best friends were training just as hard, something kept bothering you for so long that you need something that distracts your mind stats. This kind of behavior is making Silver, your boyfriend, just as worrisome as your pokemons are. 

The difference is, Silver doesn't know what's wrong, your pokemons do mainly because they were they with you. And so the story begins.

❖---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------❖

~ Silver's P.O.V. ~

- 4:30 pm; Soleanna, White Acropolis -

    (Y/N) Is still training, she's/he's/they've been at this procedure since weeks ago, I fear she/he/they might be working too hard. I heard there's a new Poke-Championship coming in 2 weeks from now; I heard most of the elites has pokemons up to level 40 or more. But, to be honest, all I care right now is what's going through (Y/N)'s head. Oh I got it, she/he/they take breaks every two hours and (Y/N) takes a break at five, I'll make something refreshing for her/him/them and take her/him/them out, and maybe ask her/him/them what's wrong in the end.

So I wait another thirty watching, giving her/his/their pokemons a wink, I guess they knew I was up to something. As thirty minutes passed, they all finally took a break; I went up to (Y/N) handing her/him/them a glass of water and given the pokemons some refreshments as well. "Hey (Y/N), why don't we head out? just the two of us", I smiled and (Y/N) pondered for a moment but then gives in with the realization that it's been a while that we ever head out to do something fun. I still remember the first time we ever went on a date, it was when we were at the Poke-Center helping the nurses taking care of injured pokemons, so that's where I plan to make her/him/them. As I wait for (Y/N) taking a quick shower and getting dress, she/he/they came out wearing this...

 As I wait for (Y/N) taking a quick shower and getting dress, she/he/they came out wearing this