☽ Eclipse X Mobian! Scientist! reader ☽

F/A - Favorite Animal

(Y/N) - your name

(F/C) - Favorite color

(F/F) - Favorite flowers

Requested by ---> RookieArt 

❖ ( ok tbh I dont know if I did this right, this is one out of the two first requests I ever gotten for this book so yeah be prepare for immense crappyness? XDD )

❖Your a Mobian Scientist researching on Black arms and its specimens but what will you react when you meet an alien from that specimen? 

❖---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------❖

~ Eclipse's P.O.V. ~

I can NOT believe one of the darklings - Cyzers, went off and about on its own, should've left them back at base and make them wait! but they have to see how DISGUSTING and DIRTY they are, as much as I hate this pitiful planet I hate to admit that there are some beauties on this giant rock - especially these "Mother Nature's creations" these Mobians and Humans calls it. As I was looking around for the darkling I sense its presence around a mobian- MOBIAN?! OH ho ho! yes!~ this may be an improvement to spread terror to these Mobians- wait... why isn't Cyzers killing them?! 

I took a closer look, the Mobian seems calm but why isn't it scared? as I observed I noticed a lab coat, like the one that Yellow "fox" had on that one time, so that means this mobian is a scientist. They will not expose the Dark Arms! 

I gave them quite a scare, that the weak mobian fainted. Cyzers looks down with guilt and I pat them, "at least your not scared of them Cyzers", I said and they lit up following me back to our home base with dinner, It's not much but it will be an appetizer for the dark arms before devouring their diet meals of red fruits. For now, I gotta make sure this Mobian doesn't do anything to harm the darklings...

~ 7:35 pm - night time ~

That mobian sure is taking it's time to wake up, I took all of its equipment but it shocks me that the mobian didn't carry any weapons, well except this "pepper spray", ha! what a pepper spray gonna do- "AHHHHHHHHHH! IT BURNS! IT BURNS", So STUPID of me! waving it around, what was I thinking!! It was then I heard the Mobian woke up and noticed me being in pain...

❖---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------❖

~ Your P.O.V. ~

"what the- Hey! stop! your gonna make it worse!", What a rather incredible specimen- Did I say a rather incredible specimen? did that cute alien bring me here? I'll find out later, I help the guy or girl out washing off the oily residue with cool water, "keep blinking ok?", They gave me a really distrusting look but then obeys blinking excessively to help wash the oil off with the cool water. Then the discomfort occurs, "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!" "R-relax! it's gonna happen!", then he starts growling at me and took off with a storm, I sure pissed them off somehow but I gotta get home, It's really late but it looks like I'm trapped here until that cute alien arrives, giving me kisses happy to see me.

"I'm happy to see you too!~", then three other aliens arrived to examine my actions, I immediately open my notes and wrote down their behavior and what not letting my curious mine get the best of me, It was then I notice red eggs in a cracked eggshell like geo I guess this is where they stored food, but when I picked one up it feels hard? like an egg but it's not too fragile like an egg, the shell is like five times thicker than an eggshell and there is definitely something inside, it must be either vitamin? or protein? Whatever it is, it's attracting the cute aliens, they look hungry so I attempt to crack it open but the insides - a greenish turquoise slime splatter in my own face and I gave a sorry look, "s-sorry guys, I didn't mean to- *giggles* hey stop it~ that tickles!~", They don't seem to mind, I guess they knew I'm new to these red eggs.