🌹 Jian X Theif! Japanese! Reader 🌹

❖ Disclaimer: Jian the Tiger might be out of character, I haven't been able to update and college has gotten harder so some canon sonic characters' personality might be abit wonky and rusty.

❖ (F/C) - Favorite Color

❖ (Y/N) -your name

❖ (F/A) - fav animal

❖ you are a thief, being chased down by one of the Shijin Warriors - No shocker there, but what will happen when one of the Shinjin Warriors caught you in one of your heists to help the poor??

❖---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------❖

~ Midday; Shijin Shrine, Chun-nan ~

~ Jian's P.O.V. ~

      To think no one is in danger yet, it's quite nerve-wracking but at least I don't have to do anything, it's the seventh time this month that there's not a single crime but it doesn't explain the missing riches of hard earn rings, the missing jewels, not to mention the Mobians that were once poor are now middle-classed in the economy of Chun-nan. Most said it was probably a god/goddess who helped the weak and stolen the greedy but there's no such thing as one, "-police sirens blare- guess I shouldn't jinx it...", as I made my way to the crime scene I saw a cloaked mobian escaping, not this time!

Whoever this guy/girl/Mobian is has cost so much trouble in Chun-nan, she/he/they probably the crook who stolen all those goods and helped the poor as well! I'll admit I was impressed by lasting this long just for using thievery, the arts in stealth and the skills in martial arts, but that's gonna change when she/he/they encounter me. I was on this thief's tail, by the looks of it this mobian is an (F/A) when I tackled him/her/them we tumble, tossed, and turn -- rolling down deep into the bamboo forest attacking each other with everything we ever got. She/he/they were wearing this (instead of red its your favorite color)...

It's skin-tight too, "What'd you do to those goods!" "I took them and help the poor, must I repeat everything I say!" , he/she/they said and kicks me off and I land on my feet as well as the thief, "at least tell me your objective!" "Nah 次はキティを見て~...

...It's skin-tight too, "What'd you do to those goods!" "I took them and help the poor, must I repeat everything I say!" , he/she/they said and kicks me off and I land on my feet as well as the thief, "at least tell me your objective!" "Nah 次はキティを見て~", I growled hearing that but at the same time...

...I'll be counting on it...

❖---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------❖

~ Your P.O.V. ~

    "Man what a rush!", I exclaimed and I change into my pajamas with my fuzzy slippers after a good warm shower...

I've only lived in Chun-nan for a week and there's not much protection! And to be honest, that tiger, she's not bad for a Shijin Warrior in Chun-nan

...I've only lived in Chun-nan for a week and there's not much protection! And to be honest, that tiger, she's not bad for a Shijin Warrior in Chun-nan. As I make an order for wontons, an eggroll, and a small size of rice with duck sauce, I hear a knock at my door, I'm guessing someone has some questions for my recent heist~

When I open my door, I blush at the sight that Jian is at my own door! "Hello, have you seen this criminal?" "No, not all, sorry, would you like to stay for tonight? you seem awfully exhausted", I asked, we did go through some intense combats hours ago, I might as well be nice. "Thank you for your hospitality but I have to find that criminal, but let me know if you ever saw or heard anything suspicious ok?" "You can count on me! here have my phone number, like that it's easier", I beamed, I could've sworn I saw her smile nervously. "Thank you, you have a good night", and with that, she took her to leave.

I felt kinda bad for lying to her, but I'm a thief and that's what we do after all. Before I even put on some anime I pick up my food and watch the Japanese cartoons while eating with chopsticks, it wasn't long after I got some texts from that Tiger:

🐯Jian the Shijin🐯: I forgot to intro myself, I'm Jian

🌹(Your Username)🌹: (Y/N) (F/A), it's nice to meet you Jian

🐯Jian the Shijin🐯: You as well~ 

We both go on and on, getting to know eachother even more, from going what we have in common to personal matters. I yawn as my anime movie was over, I look at my clock and it shows 11:55 pm. It felt like an hour but I guess doing nothing and sitting in one place can speed up time, so I text Jian:

🌹(Your Username)🌹: Sorry that we have to cut this short 😅, meet you at the Dango cart tomorrow morning? 😉

🐯Jian the Shijin🐯: Don't be late~ 😏

🌹(Your Username)🌹: I'll be there without you knowing~

🐯Jian the Shijin🐯: We shall see~ 😏 Have a good night~ 😴

🌹(Your Username)🌹: You too tiger~ おやすみなさい~😴😏

...And with that I crawl into my bed after throwing out my trash, it's really rare to have nights like these but as long as I keep seeing Jian then it'll be a breeze and maybe we can go to the next level, but that will take a while for now... 

...A thief and a Shijin warrior huh?~ Guess I'm the Catwomen for her Batman~🖤