🍫 Light "Chip" Gaia X Sorcerer! Immortal! Reader 🍫

❖F/A - Favorite Animal

❖ (Y/N) - your name

❖ (F/C) - Favorite color

❖ (F/G) - favorite gemstone

❖ You're immortal, studying the beings of mortals, when you suddenly discovered a dark entity and a new person who so happened to be immortal as well.

❖---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------❖

~ 10,000 years ago ~

~ Your P.O.V. ~

      I'm a sorcerer/sorceress, a host using magic energy to summon mythical creatures and spells to heal, attack, and protect. As well as being immortal but unknown to mortal humans and mobians in their own social world learning about agricultural tactics, which I find it quite fascinating; farming, hunting, and domesticating animals like cows and pigs. And they use wood, string made from hairs of different animals, and rocks chiseled out to make weapons.

It's truly exciting! but right now is tragic, the whole planet at the time being is ripped apart in seven pieces of the world, and I can sense an evil presence of ominous power. For the past few months, I was protecting mortals from being harm by these monsters, but they just keep coming back, it was then I looked through some ancient history and discovered that this is the cause of Dark Gaia, God of not only Destruction but it is also a primordial hyper energy organism from the dawn of time and the incarnation of darkness, night and destruction.

The more I study on this the more it intrigues me, I have to, no, I NEED to get a sample on this "primordial hyper energy". So I head out wearing this...

And a few other items like potions, a spellbook, empty vials, and a bag to keep it all in as I put the rope on across my chest while the bag hangs on my back

...And a few other items like potions, a spellbook, empty vials, and a bag to keep it all in as I put the rope on across my chest while the bag hangs on my back. Moments later I put on a magical necklace that provides a shield and two magic infused (F/G) cuffs to provide fire/ice balls to use as secondary weapons. Before I even open my door, I grabbed my wand/staff...

 Before I even open my door, I grabbed my wand/staff