Chpt. 7

|Z A C H|

"Wattup bae?" I greeted my girl at the door before giving her a kiss.

She smiled. "Glad to see you're not still mad at me."

"Yea about that." I scratched the back of my neck. "I'm sorry about lastnight."

"It's okay baby, you don't have to apologize. I'm just so happy to see you." She put her arms around my waist and hugged me. Then she looked down at my arm.

"Why're you wearing a cast?"

"I got so mad yesterday that I punched the wall." I felt stupid having to tell her that shit.

She looked up at me concerned. "Baby you didn't have to hurt yourself."

I bent down to kiss her on the forehead, then put my arm around her hip and walked her into the living room where my boys, Q, Klent and Jaden was watching football and passing around a blunt.

Jaden passed Klent the blunt and he looked at the shit like it was posion.

"I don't wana share a blunt with you muttafucka, you prolly eat ass", Klent said.

"No offense nigga, but ya breath do be smellin like ass sometime", Q said, siding with Klent.

"Fuck both yall, you'll be eating ass too if yo' bitch looked anything like mines", Jaden spat.

"Nigga ya bitch look like she don't wash her pussy, let alone her ass...the fuck?"

"Whateva bruh, you know my bitch bad. And she white so she don't gimme no lip", Jaden said.

Klent laughed hard as hell. "What the fuck that spose to mean? They koochie look like raw chitlins any fuckin way nigga. And ya bitch don't give ya lip cause the hoe aint got none"

"Man both of yall shut the fuck up", Q said to both of them.

I laughed at these motherfuckas, they were some straight up clowns but they were my boys though.

"Shut the fuck up with that racist shit, my moms is white", I told them.

"Yea but ya momma bad as fuck though Murk. I'm tryna be ya stepdaddy nigga", Jaden said.

"Yall motherfuckas wildin". I shook my head. "But ay, umma head back here in holla at my girl right quick. Keep the noise down or umma fuck yall niggas up", I warned them.

All 3 of them niggas looked at me crazy. "Fuck you", they spat in unison.

"Well hello to you guys too", Alyssa said sarcastically. "Just pretend like I'm not even here"

They all laughed and said hey to her.

I took her hand and led her to my room. She noticed the big ass hole I punched in the wall the other night after she left.

She walked over to me and shook her head. "You shouldn't be hurting yourself over that. Don't ever do that again, you could paralize your hand next time." She kissed my cast, then pulled out a black magic marker from my sketch table and wrote:

Zachary ❤ Alyssa

"We talked about why I got on a cast, now tell me why you don't have on your necklace", I told her, getting straight to the point.

"My mom took it from me while I was sleepin and won't tell me where it's at. She practically stole it from me. I still can't believe she would do something like that."

I balled my fist and clenched my jaw, trying to control the rage within me. This was some bullshit. I always tried to be patient with her moms but the bitch kept crossing the line. I went through alot to come up with the money to get her that necklace and I can't believe her mom just up and took it from her as if it was nothing. That shit wasn't just jewelry, it was something that came from my heart. It was something I really wanted her to have forever.

"I hate her", I heard Alyssa say.

"Nah..don't say that bae", I said, even though I was starting to hate her bitter ass my damnself.

"But I feel like I do sometimes...and she called up my uncle and they're picking me up today. They're suppose to be here in a few more hours", she told me with sad eyes.

I just shook my head, defeated. Not being able to stop something that's out of your control is the worst fuckin feelin ever.

She touched my face and kissed me.
"Baby, I hate this." She rubbed her head against my chest. "She's going to give me back my phone when I leave. I could call you as soon as I get to Atlanta. We'll talk everyday. I'm not gonna let this distance come between us."

A strong feeling of hopelessness rush throughout my body as I listened to her words. I stepped back from her and sat on my bed.

I took a deep breath.

This was the hardest shit I ever had to bring myself to do.

"We need to talk."