Chpt. 27

|A L Y S S A|

"Damn Lyssa", his blue orbs took in my curvy figure in my tight bodycon dress, "you lookin beautiful ma

"Damn Lyssa", his blue orbs took in my curvy figure in my tight bodycon dress, "you lookin beautiful ma."

I smiled, blushing. "Thank you."

I spent hours upon hours picking out the perfect dress and set of heels. I spent even more time applying my makeup and curling my hair, making sure every strand was in place. I wanted to have the perfect look when I met up with him for dinner tonight. He needed to see what he missed out on---what he could've had.

He released me from his hug, and it took everything in my soul not to pull him back into me. I spent so many years pining for his flesh on mines in some way, craving so little as a touch from his finger tip. I wanted to stay in those arms forever, basking in his warmth and inhaling his Versace cologne.

He sat down and I took a seat across from him. I didn't want any interruptions between us so I turned off my cell phone and placed it in my purse, setting it all the way to the corner of the table.

I was kind of nervous being around him again after all these years; the same nervous feeling that I felt when we first met.

I picked up the menu lying in front of me and carefully looked through it as if I didn't already knew what they served---I had lunch here several times with a couple of friends so I know the menu like the palm of my hand, this was just my way of avoiding those deadly blue eyes, eyes that peered through my soul and made me weak every time. I felt those ocean blue orbs lingering on my skin, giving me those familiar chills, making me even more nervous than I already was.

"Damn", he whispered, breaking the silence, causing me to finally look up at him.

He smiled, staring back at me. "I just can't get over how beautiful you look."

I looked into those eyes---those magnetic blue eyes---shrinking me back to that shy 16 year old girl again.

I smiled coyly. "Thank you." He watched as I smooth down my dress even though it was perfectly fine. It's like he was taking in my every move, studying me from head to toe.

"I'm happy you decided to have dinner with me Alyssa. You don't know how much I appreciate that."

He scooted his chair closer to the table and folded his hands, showing off the diamond rolex blinging on his tatted wrist.

"I'm happy to be here too." I smiled. "I hadn't seen you in so many years, it's crazy."

Our waitor came and took both of our orders, before leaving us to be in our own little world again.

Zach rubbed his beared, staring at me intensely, bringing back those old familiar butterflies in the pit of my stomach.

I giggled, staring back at him. "What is it...why you looking at me like that?"